- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
No dependencies required.
No item mechanics changed (optional).
No game play interference.
No Duplication glitches
How it works:
Items are disguised as armor stands holding the specific item. Because of this, server-side performance issues with this plugin are minimized. Items are not changed in any way in terms of mechanics (server-side), unless the “manual-pickup” parameter is enabled in the config. Which means the items will still behave as they normally would. That is to say, item physics are still the same (falling and water flow), interactions with blocks such as hoppers and interactions with entities such as mobs and players are unaffected.
The armor stands are completely client-side using play-out packets; therefore, they don’t actually exist in the server, and no duplication glitches are possible. The armor stands are offset depending on the location of the held item relative to the actual location of the item itself in order to display the 3D item where the item really is. This took a LOT of intensive calibration.
The armor stands will not interfere with any game play, players cannot right-click or left-click them (optional). The armor stands will not prevent players from placing blocks either.
– reloads the config.
– For using /itemsreload
– Disables the effect for players who have this permission. Note that the 'use-bypass-permission' option must be set to 'true' in the config for this to work
- Permission to pickup items by right-clicking them (Only when "use-manual-pickup" is enabled)
- Permission to pickup items by left-clicking them (Only when "use-manual-pickup" is enabled)
- Permission to pickup items normally (standing on them) (Only when "use-manual-pickup" is enabled)
Known Glitches:Code (Text):
#Use /itemsreload for changes to take effect
#Should this plugin change the appearance of items?
#Max amount of items that can be be visible as 3D
#When enabled, players that have the permission 3ditems.bypass will see items normally
#Item appearances will not be changed in these worlds
#Smooth animation for when items spawn
#When enabled, items will be luminescent which will prevent items from becoming dark
#WARNING: This option changes the picking up mechanics of items!!!!!
#When enabled, players will need to have the following permissions to pick up items:
# 3ditems.pickup.right - permission to pickup items by right-clicking them
# 3ditems.pickup.left - permission to pickup items by left-clicking them
# 3ditems.pickup.normal - permission to pickup items normally (standing on them)
- 3D items in water tend to ‘jump up’ before returning back down. This is because the items are being ‘refreshed’ which resets the offset of the armor stands.
- Weapons and tools may ‘darken’ when thrown into a corner of a wall (Can be resolved by enabling "luminescent-items" in config)
Note: some items are not properly oriented. These will be fixed soon
This plugin may NOT work for players joining with versions before 1.16 through ViaVersion
This plugin changes the appearance of items to be ‘3D’