- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Authors: 7777seconds, vemacsRemark: I am not the author of this plugin. It was compiled from this link: CommandCooldown with the help of Quantum64
7777seconds Command Cooldown
Command Cooldown allows you to set a cooldown for any command, set in a config. What can you use it for? Standard users might have to wait xxx amount of seconds between uses of a command like warp, while donator ranks would get lower, or perhaps even no cooldown between uses. Or perhaps you just want a 60 seconds delay between uses of /smite! It's all possible!
In the config.yml, simple add the command you want limited, followed by the seconds of delay. After that, every user with the permission "commandcooldown." + (commandname) + (seconds of delay) will have to wait that amount of seconds between uses of the command. Any cooldowns will stay persistent even if the server reloads or restarts!
Example: In the config, if " - heal60" is added under "commands:", all players with the permission "commandcooldown.heal60" will have to wait 60 seconds between uses of /heal. If you also have " - heal20" in the config, and a player has both permissions "commandcooldown.heal20" and "commandcooldown.heal60", they will only have to wait 20 seconds.
The config comes with two example uses.
- /commandcooldown - reloads the plugin configuration without having to restart the server.
- commandcooldown.override - override all cooldowns.
- commandcooldown.[command][seconds of delay] - delay a command for a specific rank. This permission will only be active if it has been set in the config first. Example: commandcooldown.smite60.
- If a player does not have any commandcooldown permissions relating to a command, he or she will not be limited by any cooldowns that are in the configuration pertaining to that command.
- commandcooldown.reload - allows use of /commandcooldown, which reloads the configuration without having to restart the server.
7777seconds Command Cooldown 1.03
Set a cooldown for any command
This plugin seemed good at first, but one thing caused me to give it this rating... There is absolutely no way to add cool-downs for commands that have spaces between them. I want to set a cool-down for the /fix all command to be 12 hours, but I would like /fix hand to be only 2 hours. This plugin only takes the first word of the command and enforces it on everything. I need this feature ASAP, as I have to release my server in a week, and there are no better plugins out there. The reason I chose this one is because it still leaves the cool-down even after the player has logged off and back on. In other plugins, players are able to reset the cool-down by re-logging, and I loved that this plugin had that feature. Please add the multiple-word feature ASAP, I really love this plugin :/
Works as it states, One thing I would like to note is when I first started up this plugin it said something about not able to read cooldowns.ser and not creating the folder for the plugin, however it was fixed after a server restart. However i'm not sure if it really did create the folder and it was just my FTP program not updating newly added files (I did reload the program) but wanted to put that out there