- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
AAClans is a feature-filled, multi-threaded (for real!) & efficient clan plugin designed for Spigot 1.12. Players can create clans, manage them, designate admins, use clan chat, obtain daily clan buffs, and compete in a server-wide clan leaderboard.
Clans start at level 1. By default they have a member cap of 5 members, and gain one extra member slot for every 5 levels obtained. These values can be adjusted in the config.yml file that is generated when the plugin is first run, along with other values such as the XP rewarded to clans when its members perform certain actions.
This plugin is built for 1.12.2, but has been tested on versions 1.8 to 1.16.3 and confirmed working. However, if you encounter errors in future MC versions that I have not designated as working (i.e. any new releases), I cannot offer support. Please don't leave a negative review in this case - this is a legacy plugin.
If you like AAClans please 'star' the repo on GitHub and leave a review on SpigotMC!
There are three permission-restricted commands not listed:
AAClans also supports the following placeholders, if you have PlaceholderAPI installed. These are ideal for scoreboards and chat formatting:
- /clan leaderboard reset. This requires the permission node AAClans.reset and wipes the clan leaderboard, ideal for monthly competitions, etc.
- /clan disband clanName. This requires the permission node AAClans.disbandothers and forcefully disbands the named clan.
- /clan reload. This requires the permission node AAClans.reload and reloads the plugin config.
- %aaclans_clan% - resolves to a player's clan name
- %aaclans_level% - resolves to a player's clan level
- %aaclans_xpToNext% - resolves to the XP required for player's clan's next level-up
If you have issues with the plugin please make a report on the plugins issue page in the first instance, and I will deal with it ASAP: https://github.com/adcockalexander/aaclans/issues
- Better management options for server admins: e.g. the ability to disband a clan via command. Implemented!
- Ability to mute players' clan chat
- PlaceholderAPI support Implemented!
- Ability to configure plugin values Implemented!
Feature-filled, multi-threaded & efficient 'clans' plugin