Have you ever wanted to change the sky color of your world, but don't know how and didn't found anything around the internet?
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- codename_B, Fabricio20
So here's the plugin you where searching for!
How to use:
- Easy to use! Just one command!
- Stores info on the config file!
- Has a shitty written webpage on spigotmc! ( see TODO )
- Permissions support!
- /dc <setworld/setplayer> <world/player> <dimension>
- /dc setworld Lobby -1
- Set-able in config.
Actual Supported Dimensions By Minecraft:
-1 = NETHER
0 = OVERWORLD/NORMAL
1 = THE END
[ABANDONED] DimensionChanger / SkyChanger 1.5.4
If you ever wanted to change your world's sky color, here's how you can do it!