Tested Plugin Compatibility:
Tested Minecraft Versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7
Source Code: https://github.com/Jessible/AboutPlayer
Allow your players to introduce themselves, with an About
An About is similar to an introduction. Your players can create their own About to let other players know more about themself; such as their favorite gamemode, their in-game domination goal, and more.
Create an About to connect with more players
Whatever you want to share with other players, you can put in your About. If you want to share the fact that you're a master builder of everything, then put that in your About.
View any player's About to know more about them
Did you find a player you don't know, but you would like to break the ice with them? Simply view the new player's About to see what kind of information they are sharing about themself, then spark a conversation based upon what you found out.
Delete any player's About in a snap
Sometimes, a player's About can lack sufficient details. Other times, it can be inappropriate. When you run into an About you wish to be removed, just delete it and it's gone - forever.
See how many times a player's About has been viewed
With automatic view tracking, players can see how many times their current About has been viewed, as well as their all-time view count.
100% configurable - the colors, messages, and more
We believe that every part of a plugin should be configurable. That's why we went to the extreme and made every part of AboutPlayer configurable - even the prefix.
8 commands, with more on the way
From creating an About to checking your version of AboutPlayer, all the commands are ready at your service.
We even made a command to help you with the rest of the commands.
What to do now
Now that you're acquainted with AboutPlayer, here are the next steps we recommend you take:
- Download AboutPlayer.
- Learn how to configure AboutPlayer.
- You can modify every little detail of AboutPlayer. If you need help with editing AboutPlayer, check out AboutPlayer's Configuration Wiki. If you still need help, please contact us; we're always happy to help.
- Assign AboutPlayer's permissions to your players.
- Every action has its own permission. So in order for your players to use an action of AboutPlayer, you will need to give your players access to it.
- Ask us questions, if you have any.
- That's why we're here - to help! If you have any questions about AboutPlayer, please contact us and we'll gladly assist you.
- Leave AboutPlayer a review.
- Reviews help Jessible grow, and it lets other users know what to think about AboutPlayer based upon your review. We strongly encourage honest reviews. Therefore, we will never force you to leave a review.
Every week, we pick out a review from one of Jessible's plugins and make an announcement of it on our social media and this plugin's comments section.
Check out the latest Review Spotlight on our Twitter to see if it's you!
Jessible Gives Back
This April, we have started our Jessible Gives Back program. This program sends 10% of all sales on SpigotMC from Jessible's plugins directly to the SpigotMC project.
Our goal for this project is to keep the SpigotMC project flowing freely, supporting its incredible advances to come. We thank each and every developer for their tremendous involvement in the development of SpigotMC.
More awesome plugins from Jessible
Epic chat, name, and item colors by mixing over 15 colors together with up to 5 formats at once.
Strengthen your Guards with additional hearts, inventory separation, unique chat colors, and more.
Privately talk with all of your staff at once without using any commands.
Create a note of what you're thinking about to remind yourself of it later. Now with teleportation.
We're here to help
If you need any support for AboutPlayer, please send us a private message on SpigotMC.
Copyright © 2018 Jessible. All rights reserved. Do not distribute.
AboutPlayer - Bring your community together 18.104.22.168
Create mini-introductions for every player to connect your community with one another.