- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Jupdyke01, McGamerMax(Art)
This acronym quiz plugin was designed to keep users active.
Are you sick of users just afking at their grinders,
This plugin gives them incentive to stay active in the chat to win money.
You may ask what an acronym quiz is?
An acronym quiz is where you are given an acronym.
Lets say for example "LOL" and the users have to attempt to
give the full meaning of the acronym "Laughing Out Loud"
Whenever the timer hits or if a staff member manually starts
the quiz it will show up in chat like this.
If a user answers the quiz correctly it will look like this.
If the quiz gets stopped manually or after the set amount of time
It will look like this.
To make the console dispatch commands when a player wins head to the config file and under the commands: section add whatever command you want with the placeholder %player% for the player.
- Automated Acronym Quizzes.
- Amount of money earned configurable.
- Amount of time in between quizzes configurable.
- Amount of time quizzes stay up for configurable.
- You can start quizzes.manually
- Users can check if a quiz is active
- You can manually stop quizzes
- You can pause the quiz timer
- You can make the console dispatch commands when a player wins
/aquiz start - Manually start a quiz
/aquiz stop - Manually stop a quiz
/aquiz pause - Pause the quiz timer
/aquiz unpause - Unpause the quiz timer
/aquiz check - Check if a quiz is active
/aquiz help - Display these commands
/aquiz info - Get plugin information
aquiz.start - (/aquiz start)
aquiz.stop - (/aquiz stop)
aquiz.pause - (/aquiz pause)
aquiz.unpause - (/aquiz unpause)
aquiz.check - (/aquiz check)
aquiz.help - (/aquiz help)
aquiz.info - (/aquiz info)
Acronym Chat Quiz 1.3
Do you want to keep your players active? Then this is your plugin.