- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Allow players to display relevant information on their screen. The actionbar can be customized to how players want it! Each module can be changed, recolored, or turned off completely.
- /ab on - Turns the actionbar on.
- /ab off - Turns the actionbar off.
- /ab [number] [module] - Changes a specific module. For example, /ab 1 health would set the first module to display the player's health.
- color:[color code] - Allows you to change the color of a particular module. So, for example, /ab 1 color:c would recolor the first module to be light red. View all the colour codes here.
- count:[block] - Counts the amount of that block in the player's inventory. This module is not finished.
- Skript - Download the latest version here. Last tested on dev32d.
- skRayFall - Download the latest version here. Last tested on 1.9.10.
- Drag into /plugins/Skript/scripts/ folder.
- Load the script.