This plugin is inspired by Dream's manhunt series on youtube (playlist).
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Dream/GeorgeNotFound (for the idea and their videos)
This is a really simple plugin for playing Minecraft manhunt with your friends. The plugin only really adds the two commands:
- /track <player>
/track is used to add a player to your list of people to track, the closest of them will be shown when right-clicking with the compass. When using this command you will get a compass that can then be used to right-click and show the direction of the nearest tracked player.
You can also enter multiple names (/track Notch Herobrine Evla03), which would be the same as writing
/untrack removed all tracked players from your list and unregisters you from using the compass for tracking.
It only works on 1.16+ because it uses the lodestone feature of the compass to work in the nether etc.
- actualmanhunt.* - all permissions
- actualmanhunt.track - allows someone to use /track and /untrack commands on anyone, default: true
- The compass works in the overworld, nether, and end
- The compass does not get dropped on death if the player is using it to track someone
- The compass is capable of tracking more than one person, and if so selects the closest one
- Updates when you right-clicking with the compass
- You will automatically get a compass if you add someone to your tracking list without one in the inventory, and automatically respawn with one if you are tracking someone
- Ignores dead players when tracking
- Open source!
- When reloading your server, everything resets so you need to add everyone again.