- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
⚠️WARNING: THIS ONLY WORKS ON MINECRAFT 1.16.5+
Please don't install it on a server where 1.16.4 or lower clients can join.
Please don't. (game crashes)
This happens because Minecraft < 1.16.5 has a bug. Client will crash if the font character put in a sign is too big.
How to install?
- USE ONLY ON MINECRAFT 1.16.5 (client must be 1.16.5, server doesn't matter)
- extract the data folder from the .zip file inside plugins\ItemsAdder folder
- use the command /iazip
- (upload the pack on Dropbox if you're using Dropbox and update the config.yml url, then use /iareload to reload the config.yml)
- now place a sign and write one of these texts in the first line
How to use the welcome holo?
- Place a sign under the ground and write :welcome_holo: on the first line.
- Then cover the sign using GLASS and a CARPET. It won't work with light occluding blocks.