- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Addon made for lovers of a certain popular server that adds shops, Team Upgrades, titles, npcs, scoreboards and more!
NOTE: A MINIMUM OF JAVA 11 IS REQUIRED TO RUN THIS PLUGIN
if you are using java11 with minecraft server versions less than 1.12 open server.properties and just turn native transport to false
- Permanent Armor - saving player armor stats on death and loading them in after respawn cooldown
- Auto Equips armor for you after purchase
- Gives players wooden sword at start of the game
- Permanent Sword and Armor [TEAM] Enchantments
- Prevent Player from dropping swords.
- Store like prices from a certain popular server
- EventListeners so that Players can't unequip Armor
- Downgrade Pickaxe and Axe each time player dies!
- Disable certain inventory movements and putting certain items in chest
- Purchase and purchase fail messages
- Team Upgrades store!
- Improved team upgrade shop to be like a certain popular server's upgrades
- Scoreboard system!
- Tab and player prefixing
- Disabled Armor and swords breaking
- Custom Titles
- Games Inventory GUI!
- Party System!
- Party Chat
- Legacy Support
- Automatic Spawner Upgrades
- Lobby Scoreboard!
- Shout Command!
- Blindess Trap!
- Heal Pool!
- [NEW] Floating Rotating Generators!
- Add this command to get the teamupgrades store working
/bw admin (mapname) store add TeamUpgrades upgradeShop.yml false
- Add this command to get the normal store working
/bw admin (mapname) store add Store shop.yml false
To use games inventory GUI the following commands you need to add to the npc. Make sure you edit the player-size properly on the bwa.config.yml (Present in SBA directory) for it to work properly
Note: You must have an npc created and selected to do these commands
- /npc2 cmd add -p bwaddon gamesinv solo
- /npc2 cmd add -p bwaddon gamesinv double
- /npc2 cmd add -p bwaddon gamesinv triple
- /npc2 cmd add -p bwaddon gamesinv squad
Team Upgrades Store screenshot:
Floating Generators screenshot:
Games Inventory GUI:
Note: if you want to access this then do /bwaddon setlobby on the world you wish to enable it
Automatic Upgrades update:
To use the party system just invite someone onto your party using /p invite and wait for the player to accept your request. Once the player accepts, if you're the party leader you can join games and the players of your party will be automatically added to your game.
- /party invite <playerName> -- Invites player to your party
- /party kick <playerName> -- kicks player from party
- /party disband -- deletes party
- /party accept -- accepts party request from another player
- /party decline -- declines current request.
- /party leave -- leaves current party
Make sure you have java11+ installed before reporting bugs
Addon does not work?, try replacing your bedwars config.yml with this
Found a unique bug?, report them here:
**ALL YOUR ARENAS MUST HAVE THE GOLD, EMERALD, IRON AND DIAMOND SPAWNERS.
- The upgrade store lacks a few features, but that will be added on in a later update.
- The floating generators currently requires spawner-holograms to be disabled in the bedwars config, you cannot use both settings together. Either disable spawner-holograms or disable floating-generators.
Want to try out the latest v2.0 Version of SBA?, Get it from here: SBA [Jenkins] (screamingsandals.org)
[Addon] SBA for Screaming Bedwars | [1.9.4 - 1.16.4] 1.4.3
Extend gameplay for Screaming BedWars users!