- Added skill cast fail sound effect
- Added an option to make holograms vanilla or packet
- Added an option to make different icons for different damage classifiers
- Removed features that was added to SkillAPI
Useful features for SkillAPI users!
- Holograms are now packets!
NOTE: You need ProticolLib and PacketWrapper
Only the player who attacked can see the hologram
- New feature: animation for holograms
- Removed these because they are in SkillAPI now:
protected regionsShadow_CK likes this.
Added config option to edit suffix
-if you have multiple of the same potion, they all go away
fix potion doesnt get removed on use
- New config option "ChatPrefix.tablist". When true adds prefix to tablist names
- New feature potion skills. If you have PotionSkill.split: ' level ' (see spaces at start and end) in config. When you drink a potion named MySkill level 4 you will use "MySkill" as level 4 and lose the potion.
- chat prefix doesnt change display names of players. Using chatformat as it should be
- fixed default config typo
NOTE: I cant play sound when a skill is failed to cast because of mana or cooldown :/ its not possible with SkillAPI's api. So this sound will only play when skill is failed to cast because of ProtectedRegions. :/
- Added blackListWorld for friendlyraces option
- Play sound when a player failed to cast skill
- send custom message when players try to cast skill in blocked areas
- Damage indicator still appearing when damage blocked by friendlyRaces feature
Added config option FriendlyRaces.
When true players with same groups cant hit each other.
- optimized holograms
- fixed config loading errors
- added option to config "SkillSlots"
when enabled stops skill slots duplicating
Page 1 of 2