Added packet wrapper classes to jar
Useful features for SkillAPI users!
you can use changeClassKeepLevel command on console now
New admin command:
changeClassKeepLevel <player> <new class>
resets a players class, automaticly professes them to new class and gives them level according to their old level
Also this update should fix hologram spawn errors 1.13
- Added skill cast fail sound effect
- Added an option to make holograms vanilla or packet
- Added an option to make different icons for different damage classifiers
- Removed features that was added to SkillAPI
- Holograms are now packets!
NOTE: You need ProticolLib and PacketWrapper
Only the player who attacked can see the hologram
- New feature: animation for holograms
- Removed these because they are in SkillAPI now:
protected regionsShadow_CK likes this.
Added config option to edit suffix
-if you have multiple of the same potion, they all go away
fix potion doesnt get removed on use
- New config option "ChatPrefix.tablist". When true adds prefix to tablist names
- New feature potion skills. If you have PotionSkill.split: ' level ' (see spaces at start and end) in config. When you drink a potion named MySkill level 4 you will use "MySkill" as level 4 and lose the potion.
- chat prefix doesnt change display names of players. Using chatformat as it should be
- fixed default config typo
NOTE: I cant play sound when a skill is failed to cast because of mana or cooldown :/ its not possible with SkillAPI's api. So this sound will only play when skill is failed to cast because of ProtectedRegions. :/
Page 1 of 2