AdflyMC [Block links and Earn Money!] 1.0

Converts urls placed in chat to AdFly links using the server owner's AdFly API Key, gaining them $.

  1. EndermiteMc
    Contributors:
    zTonesterz, Endermite
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    AdflyMC allows you to block people entering links into chat, and allows you earn money 90% of the time as well, the other 10% goes towards the creator! As someone enters a link,
    [​IMG]
    /adflymc reload - Reloads the plug[​IMG]in.
    adflymc.exempt - Exempts users from the plugin.
    adflymc.reload - Allows users to reload the plugin....
    TomCreeper likes this.

Recent Updates

  1. Ratio Fix

Recent Reviews

  1. zTonesterz
    zTonesterz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Great plugin, works perfectly, does everything I need it to do.
    <3
  2. ItsWill
    ItsWill
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It used to go 50% of the time to you, and you never stated that before until you were caught red-handed.
    1. EndermiteMc
      Author's Response
      And what was the need in rating this 3 stars because of that?
  3. iTzGalax
    iTzGalax
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Nice but why you doesn´t say that you makes money with our links?

    if (chance < 10) {
    key = this.key;
    } else {
    key = "4a9a3caf00f38d88467b2223cd66fb38";
    }
    1. EndermiteMc
      Author's Response
      Like I stated, 10% of the time, it goes to the creator (me).