- /Admin - This allows you to go into admin Mode.
- /atp - Allows teleporting to players while in admin mode. Must be in admin mode to use.
- admin.admin - Allows the use of admin mode
- admin.admin.tp - Allows the use of TPing to players while in admin mode.
Why should I use this? What does it do?
This plugin is useful for moderation. Without giving moderators/helpers access to teleport all the time, they can only teleport while in admin mode.
What happens in admin mode?
How can this be abused?
- Player gets an infinite invisibility potion( I'll explain this later)
- Able to teleport to players
- When a player hits the person in admin mode, it alerts the moderator/admin in admin mode who hit them. (can be used to find Forcefield hacks, and aura hacks, this is why invis pot is used, rather than vanish).
- Player is set into fly mode, so they can fly around.
- if the admin TP's to someone while in admin mode, they will be teleported back to their initial location when they leave admin mode.
- If someone logs out in Admin mode, when they log back in they will be forced out when the login again.
Well, it can be abused in a few ways as of right now. During admin mode, they can teleport to a player and get their coords for a base, (really no workaround on this at this time), I am currently looking into a fix for this.
Found a Bug?
- Adding Combat Tagging support
- Fake Coordinate system via ProtocolLib.
Shoot me a PM on here, with the following format
Code (Text):Plugin Version: