- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- all Languages (you just have to edit the 'name' of the buttons)
This plugin allows you to:
- reload and stop your server,
- clear the weather,
- chage time to day / night
- small permission system
- everything else as long as you have a plugin with a command for that action (more information: https://github.com/JavaBeast24/AdminPanel/wiki)
To use this plugin it is important to put the AdminPanel.jar AND the AdminPanel folder into the plugin folder
This Plugin creates a WebServer (HttpServer) on port 1997 (you can always change the port in the config.yml file)
To access the page you have to be playing on the server, have a registered account in the config.yml file
(example given as usr.Javabeast)
then you have to access the website like the following: http://<ip>:<port>/?usr=<usr>&pw=<pw>.
if everything works correctly you should see the default webpanel.
you can add/remove/edit buttons in the root.yml file.
NEVER change the root.html file.
/panel - adminpanel.command.pannel - generate a link to the root panel
If a config is not working (or you changed something in the root.html file) you can always find every file on github:
If you want to design your own panel check out my wiki on github:
If you need help, have a question, get infos about updates visit my discord Server: