- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
The gui rcon administration program for minecraft servers, supporting varius features such as scripting, custom themes and many more.
Visit the project website : https://admintools.app
Join the community discord : https://discord.gg/VVuQB868wU
Docs : https://docs.admintools.app/en/latest/
- Check your java version
> C:\Users\virtualuser>java -version
- java 11 and up is required for this program to run
- Open your terminal (in windows you open it by pressing Win+R then typing in cmd)
- Type in java -version It should return version 11 and up, it looks something like this
openjdk version "11.0.9" 2020-10-20
OpenJDK Runtime Environment AdoptOpenJDK (build 11.0.9+11)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM AdoptOpenJDK (build 11.0.9+11, mixed mode)
- Download the zip for your operating system
- Extract the zip
- Run the application java -jar <jarname>.jar
Special thanks to JegKompletson, for creating the new admin tools icon.
Icons from fontsawsome, under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence. svg was scaled down
LukeOnuke is not affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.
This program and its code is licensed on the GNU GPL V3.0 licence