- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
What is AdminEssentials?
AdminEssentials has many commands for admins packed into one compact plugin. It has many highly customizable permission nodes with many commands so you can successfully run a strong and essential server. Its acts as a lightweight Essentials. In doing this it provides your server with less errors and a faster setup times, ultimately enhancing you and your players experience. If you are looking for a smaller version of Essentials with faster updates, you need a less resource consuming plugin to support your players, or because you don't want errors thrown at your console constantly, this plugin is for you.
- /tp - Teleports you/target to a specified player
- /tphere - Teleports a player to you.
- /heal - Heals you or player.
- /feed - Feeds you or player.
- /kill - Kills player you specified.
- /ci - Clears your or another players inventory.
- /burn - Sets you or a player on fire.
- /ext - Extinguishes fire on you or a player.
- /kick - Kicks player, with or without a reason
- /ban - Bans player, with or without a reason
- /unban - Unban a banned player.
- /announce - Make an Announcement to all players.
- /freeze - Stops player from being able to move.
- /mute - Mutes player.
- /marco - Displays a 'Polo!'. Server tick check.
- /gmc - Changes Game Mode to Creative for you or specified player.
- /gms - Changes Game Mode to Survival for you or specified player.
- /gma - Changes Game Mode to Adventure for you or specified player.
- /gmss - Changes Game mode to Spectator for you or specified player.
- /fly - Turns fly mode on for you or specified player.
- /god - Turns god mode on for you or a specified player.
- /killall - Kills all players on the server.
- /kickall - Kicks all players from the server.
- /killmobs - Kills all mobs on the server.
- /tpall - Teleports all players to player.
- /tppos - Teleport to certain coords.
- /v - Vanish; become invisible.
- /back - Teleport to your last location.
- /chat - Enable/Disable chat
Recommed Permission Plugin: GroupManager
AdminEssentials is now available on GitHub! Want to commit or just check out the mechanics behind it all? Feel free.
If you are feeling generous and want to support my work please consider donating
An essential plugin, for an essential server, acting as a optimum performance lightweight Essentials