- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
► What is AdvancedRename?
▪ AdvancedRename is a advanced tool for items.
▪ You can rename a item name.
▪ You can relore the lore of a item.
▪ You can add a glow effect on the item.
▪ You can force a Linebreak with the ; Character.
▪ /rename - Renames the itemname. You can use colorcodes with &.
▪ /relore - Changes the lore of a item. You can use colorcodes with &. - You can force a linerbreak with the ; character.
▪ /glow - Adds the glow effect to a item
▪ /resetglow - Removes the glow effect from a item.
▪ advancedrename.* - Permission to use the complete plugin.
▪ advancedrename.rename - Permission for /rename command.
▪ advancedrename.relore - Permission for /relore command.
▪ advancedrename.glow - Permission for /glow command.
▪ advancedrename.resetglow - Permission for /resetglow command.
▪ A Spigot/Bukkit 1.8+ Server
▪ Java 7+
▪ Please dont leave a bad review, because of a bug or something.
▪ You will get no Support in the review section. Please use the disscusion page or the Github issues requests.
▪ If you found a bug, report it here.
▪ If you have a suggestion, write it here.
Coming back later!