- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Chinese, Finnish, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Czech
Need a powerful, fun and addictive plugin? Bored with the limited features of Vanilla advancements and achievements? Install Advanced Achievements and take your server to another level! Create a unique set of custom achievements and bring more roleplay, competition and challenge to your community!
Support and issues
Source code and API
- 47 main categories: players killed, custom mobs, crafts, fish caught, played time, potions, ...
- 2 special categories: award achievements directly with commands
- Style customisation: names, goals, descriptions, styles and colours
- Many rewards: money, custom items, experience, increased max health/oxygen or custom commands
- Advancement integration: vanilla Minecraft advancements for 1.12+ servers
- RP spirit: shareable books
- Advanced GUI: fancy and fully customisable interface displaying achievements, statistics and progress
- Rankings and leaderboards: all-time, monthly and weekly
- Stunning effects: interactive texts, action bar messages, fireworks, screen titles, particle effects and custom sounds
- Notifications: optionally notify other players when someone gets an achievement
- Compatible plugins: many integrations, see list below
- Huge flexibility: dozens of configuration options and amazing customisation possibilities
- Translations: language file to modify all displayed texts, 17 available translations
- Permissions: advanced permission system to fine-tune the plugin
- Multiple databases support: SQLite, H2, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Minecraft compatibility: any Minecraft version from 1.7.9 to 1.13.2
- Java compatibility: Java 8+
- High performance: optimised and easy to use
- Active project: open-source, frequent updates
- Vault - money rewards.
- PetMaster - several achievement objectives.
- BungeeTabListPlus - statistics displayed in the tab list.
- PlaceholderAPI - a wide variety of placeholders.
- Essentials - anti-AFK for PlayedTime achievements.
- Plan - detailed statistics.
- MythicMobs - achievement objectives for mob kills.
- AALP Hook - modify LuckPerms groups when players receive one or more achievements.(Contact me if you want a plugin to be added to the list!)
● Support the project by donating!
Buying me a coffee or a pizza is most welcome during long coding sessions on this project and will boost motivation for future updates!Awesome Donators:
● Support the project by starring it on GitHub or contributing code!
No need to be a developer, simply star the GitHub repository or help update the translations! If you are a developer, an API and comprehensive documentation are available. Feel free to fork the project and share your code through pull requests!
Main help command:
Achievements book page:
Achievements book being received with particle effect:
Achievement received, with rewards, screen title and firework effect:
GUI listing achievement categories:
Category GUI with received and missing achievements, progress and reward information:
Various achievement statistics:
Video from LtJim007, thanks!
Advanced Achievements 5.11.1
Unique and challenging achievements on your server! Books, GUI, rankings, rewards, effects and more!
just tested the plugin more in depth, its amazing that you can add so many achievements to the categories and then there are these pervious and next buttons!
Is it possible to hide this item (pic below) from the gui?
havent tested the custom category, but is it possible to add multiple custom categories?
5/5 Stars Plugin
really friendly, active and helpfull author!
[AdvancedAchievements] Material "elytra" used in gui.yml (DistanceGliding.Item) is invalid. Have you spelt the name correctly and is it available for your Minecraft version?
[AdvancedAchievements] Material "grass_path" used in gui.yml (HoePlowings.Item) is invalid. Have you spelt the name correctly and is it available for your Minecraft version?
(Server Version 1.8.8 Spigot)
Inside the achievement say 'Kills' is their a way to change the inside of the gui ? all the achievements are showing as yellow_terracotta blocks by default but i want to change each to diff block types !
Message: '&8Kill 100 Zombies!'
DisplayName: Last Survivor
when i did this inside the gui it giving me error -
# Items used to represent the categories.
Have been using this ever since I started using Spigot many versions ago. For the most part it is has been trouble free upgrading... this version included. At some point though, I did have a database corrupt so we lost all our old achievements. Still, not disappointed at all. It adds a nice touch.