- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Chinese, Finnish, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Czech
Need a powerful, fun and addictive plugin? Bored with the limited features of Vanilla advancements and achievements? Install Advanced Achievements and take your server to another level! Create a unique set of custom achievements and bring more roleplay, competition and challenge to your community!
Support and issues
Source code and API
- 47 main categories: players killed, custom mobs, crafts, fish caught, played time, potions, ...
- 2 special categories: award achievements directly with commands
- Style customisation: names, goals, descriptions, styles and colours
- Many rewards: money, custom items, experience, increased max health/oxygen or custom commands
- Advancement integration: vanilla Minecraft advancements for 1.12+ servers
- RP spirit: shareable books
- Advanced GUI: fancy and fully customisable interface displaying achievements, statistics and progress
- Rankings and leaderboards: all-time, monthly and weekly
- Stunning effects: interactive texts, action bar messages, fireworks, screen titles, particle effects and custom sounds
- Notifications: optionally notify other players when someone gets an achievement
- Compatible plugins: many integrations, see list below
- Huge flexibility: dozens of configuration options and amazing customisation possibilities
- Translations: language file to modify all displayed texts, 17 available translations
- Permissions: advanced permission system to fine-tune the plugin
- Multiple databases support: SQLite, H2, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Minecraft compatibility: any Minecraft version from 1.7.9 to 1.13.2
- Java compatibility: Java 8+
- High performance: optimised and easy to use
- Active project: open-source, frequent updates
- Vault - money rewards.
- PetMaster - several achievement objectives.
- BungeeTabListPlus - statistics displayed in the tab list.
- PlaceholderAPI - a wide variety of placeholders.
- Essentials - anti-AFK for PlayedTime achievements.
- Plan - detailed statistics.
- MythicMobs - achievement objectives for mob kills.(Contact me if you want a plugin to be added to the list!)
● Support the project by donating!
Buying me a coffee or a pizza is most welcome during long coding sessions on this project and will boost motivation for future updates!Awesome Donators:
● Support the project by starring it on GitHub or contributing code!
No need to be a developer, simply star the GitHub repository or help update the translations! If you are a developer, an API and comprehensive documentation are available. Feel free to fork the project and share your code through pull requests!
Main help command:
Achievements book page:
Achievements book being received with particle effect:
Achievement received, with rewards, screen title and firework effect:
GUI listing achievement categories:
Category GUI with received and missing achievements, progress and reward information:
Various achievement statistics:
Video from LtJim007, thanks!
Advanced Achievements 5.11.0
Unique and challenging achievements on your server! Books, GUI, rankings, rewards, effects and more!