Users that are using AA version 4.9 on a 1.12 server will get a message that actionbars are disabled. This is just a message that I forgot to remove when I compiled the plugin. You can just ignore this message and actionbars will work fine.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Hello! Thank you for checking out this Advanced AntiSwear plugin. This plugin prevents players from swearing in the chat, with a cool message or even a hologram! (Already blocked over ten thousands of swear words (!))
+ Custom Word List
+ Custom Swear Message
+ Take money from players when they swear. (Requires Vault)
+ Custom Message + Prefix
+ Config Reload Command
+ Kick players when they swear for an amount of times
+ Show all the blocked words in-game.
+ You can use the variable %player% in the kick & warn message to show the player name.
+ You can hurt players when they swear!
+ You can mute the whole chat at once!
+ Built in chat clear module!
+ Moderator warning
+ Custom Sound Module (Sound list here)
+ Custom Built-In Actionbar
+ Custom Hologram Popup (Requires HoloGramAPI)
+ Console Command Support
+ Full Player Analytics support
- /antiswear - Shows author information. (No Permission)
- /as help - Shows commands & help. (No Permission)
- /as reload - Reloads the config. (antiswear.reload)
- /as message - Sets the swear message (antiswear.manage)
- /as prefix - Sets the prefix (antiswear.manage)
- /as kickmessage - Sets the message that will be displayed if kicking is enabled in the config. (antiswear.manage)
- /as info - Shows all the recent info (antiswear.manage)
- /as kick - Kicks a player from the server instantly (antiswear.manage)
- /as add - Adds a word from in-game to the config. (antiswear.manage)
- /as remove - Removes a word from the config. (antiswear.manage)
- /as toggle - Mutes or unmutes the chat. (antiswear.toggle)
- /as cc - Clears the chat for everyone. (antiswear.cc)
- /as debug - Outputs useful information to console when reporting a bug. (antiswear.manage)
- /as check - Check for updates (antiswear.manage)
- /as count - Check how many times a player cursed.
- antiswear.* - All permissions.
- antiswear.mod - Receive a notification if someone swears.
- antiswear.bypass - Bypass global mute & swear word check.
Download addons here:
HologramAPI: Click here
Vault: Click here
Player Analytics: Click here
#Advanced AntiSwear by Brooky1010
#Do not copy or re-publish under your own name!
#Be sure to visit my website! www.themilkywalrus.com (Dutch)
#Check for updates? true/false
#Swear word list it is recommended to use /as add and /as remove in-game.
#The message that is displayed if they swear.
message: "&cDon't swear or you'll risk a ban, %player%!"
#The command that will be executed as console when a player swears.
#The prefix that is displayed before any message.
#The sound that is played when a player swears. (If you're 1.9 (or higher) use BLOCK_ANVIL_LAND, if you're using lower, use random.anvil_land
#The message that is displayed if you execute the reload command.
reload_message: "&cConfiguration file reloaded!"
#The message that is displayed when you clear the chat.
clearmessage: "&cThe chat has been cleared by %player%!"
#The message that is displayed if the chat is muted.
globalmute: "&cYou cannot talk right now, %player%."
#The message that will be displayed if globalmute gets toggled.
mute_toggle: "&cThe chat has been %toggle%."
#The toggle arguments that will be displayed in the place of %toggle%.
#The message that is displayed when the chat is muted.
globalmute: "&cThe chat is muted %player%!"
#The message that is displayed when a player swears.
actionbarmessage: "&cDo not swear %player%!"
#The message that is displayed in a hologram when they swear. [ONLY IF HOLOGRAMAPI IS INSTALLED]
holomessage: "&c&lDo not swear, %player%."
#The time the hologram is displayed. (In seconds)
#Will the players be kicked if they try to swear a specific amount of times? true/false
#The message a player gets kicked with if enabled.
kickmessage: "&cDo not swear or you will get banned, %player%!"
#How much damage does the player get when swearing? (2 damage = 1 Heart)
#Punish players by taking their money when Vault is installed.
chargemessage: "&cYou have been charged $%amount% for swearing!"
- Players can bypass filter by using colors (e.g. &6fuck)
- Commands do not get filtered (like /msg, /me,..) Fixed in version 4.9
- Actionbar gives errors in MC 1.12 Fixed in version 4.8
Please report bugs in PM! Do not leave a bad review without contacting me first!
Message me your server IP to be listed here!
Q: All the green text in my config is gone.
A: That is caused by adding words or modifying the config from in-game. You can always watch the text above.
Q: I edited my sound effect and now the plugin doesn't work anymore.
A: You added an invalid sound effect. Get a full list here.
Q: The plugin isn't working.
A: Make sure you have the latest Spigot installed and you are running Java 8.
Q: The plugin isn't still working and I have the latest version.
A: Contact me via Spigot or GitHub.
BEFORE LEAVING A REVIEW!
You can't filter everything.
Please read this Wikipedia article: Scunthorpe Problem
- This plugin uses bStats to collect data.
What does bStats collect?
- You can disable bStats in the bStats config. (/plugins/bStats/config.yml)
- Your server's randomly generated UUID
- - The amount of players on your server
- - The online mode of your server
- - The bukkit version of your server
- - The java version of your system (e.g. Java 8)
- - The name of your OS (e.g. Windows)
- - The version of your OS
- - The architecture of your OS (e.g. amd64)
- - The system cores of your OS (e.g. 8)
- - bStats-supported plugins
- - Plugin version of bStats-supported plugins
- - Amount of swears on your server
500 Downloads ✓
1000 Downloads ✓ - Thanks! (8 January 2017)
1500 Downloads ✓ - Thanks! (18 April 2017)
2000 Downloads ✓ - Thanks! (18 July 2017)
Advanced AntiSwear 5.1
Annoyed of swearing players? This is your ultimate solution! Superior filter, punishments, and more!
- Changed debug output + possibly fixed nullpointer exception Aug 13, 2017
- Changed Update Method + Fixed actionbar warning Aug 12, 2017
- Command Update Jul 12, 2017