Minecraft Version: Coded on Spigot 1.8.3
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Works on: 1.9 (Under Version 2.9 - 1.8+)
Java Version: Java 8 (7 not testet)
- /fly (toggles fly)
- /fly <player> (toggles fly for an player)
- /reloadfly (reloads the config)
- /flyspeed <speed> (<player>) (change your or someones fly speed)
- /flyhelp (shows you the help page that you can configure in the config)
- /flysettings <setting> <on/ff> <<<< if its setflyitem/setflyitemmeata <number>
- fly.toggle (allows you to use /Fly)
- fly.reload (allows you to reload fly)
- fly.speed (allows you to change your fly speed)
- fly.other (allows you to set the fly mode of an other player)
- fly.speed.other (allows you to set the speed of an other player)
- fly.join (if you set flyonjoin to true in config, and usepermsforjoin, you need this permission to get fly mode on join)
- fly.itemfly (allows you to toggle fly with the "flyitem" if its enabled in the config)
- fly.help (allows you to use /flyhelp)
- fly.settings (allows you to use /flysettings)
- fly.particles (allows you to have particles while flying)
#Set the message you'll see if you enable fly
toggleOn: '&aFly mode is now On!'
#Set the message you'll see if you disable fly
toggleOff: '&cFly mode is now Off!'
#Set the message you'll see if you write the fly command wrong
usage: '&6/Fly (toggles fly mode) (if you have permission fly.other, you can also do /Fly <player>)'
#Set the message you'll see if you use /Fly but dont have permission
noperms: '&cYou dont have permissions to use fly!'
#Set the message you'll see if you reload the plugin
reloadmessage: '&aPlugin successfully reloaded!'
#Set the message you'll see if you change your fly speed
flyspeed: '&6Your fly speed is now on &c%speed%!'
#Set the message you'll see on /flyhelp
help: "&8================( &6&lFly Help &8)================
\n&e&l/fly - &eFor toggling the fly mode
\n&l/fly <player> - &eFor toggling the fly mode for an player
\n&l/flyspeed 1-10 - &eTo change you fly speed
\n&l/flyspeedother 1-10 <player> - &eTo change an players fly speed"
#Enable/Disable sound on /fly or join-fly
#Enable/Disable flyonjoin (You'll get fly when you join)
#Enable/Disable usepermsforjoin (You'll need permissions to get fly on join)
#Enable/Disable enbleflyitem (You can toggle fly with an Item)
#Set the flyitem (Like 1 = Stone)
#Set the flyitemmeta (Like 1:1 = Granit)
#Enable/disable worldflycheck (Checks in some worlds if someone is flying)
#Set the worldflycheck Delay (How often the plugin should check is someone is flying)
#Enable/Disables particles (You'll have a particle line behind you when you're flying)
#Set the particles (Others: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Particles)
#Set the worlds where particles should be allowed
#Set the worlds what should get checked for the worldflycheck
Please give me some feedback
Thanks for over 300 downloads!!
Advanced Fly [Recoding Paused] 3.5
Fly away with much features and cool options!