- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Do you have any Issue while using Advanced Generators ? Report them in the discussion and tag me with @Jens00 so I'll get notified, if you post them there the community is also able to help you!
Any bug/error found and/or experienced while using Advanced Generators can be reported in the Plugin Discussion, when doing this don't forget to tag me @Jens00 , its also important to paste your error log/code from your console.
Private Messages are also allowed to get support with errors and bugs, don't forgot to paste your error log/code from the console in the PM to!
Note: do not post any bad review with your issue in it there is a Discussion/pm place for this, also on download you agree to not decompile the plugin when you do you can not give reviews based on the code!
How To Install:
Follow those staps to install the plugin correct.
1. Download the plugin.
2. Stop your minecraft server.
3. Put the plugin in your plugin folder.
4. Start your server.
If your missing any messages or other things in the config the plugin might not work as intended. To make sure you'r not missing anything take a look at the config.
Prefix: "&2&lServer >> &a"
Received: "You have received a &2%type% &agenerator"
StatusChanged: "You have &2%status% &ayour generator"
Upgraded: "You have upgraded one of your generators"
Placed: "You have placed generator &2%currentamount%/%limit%"
GiveGenerator: "You have given a &2%type% &agenerator to &2%player%"
Re-Activated: "All your generators have been re-activated"
Usage: "Usage /generator give <type> (player)"
Prefix: "&4&lWarning >> &c"
PlayerNotFound: "Player &4%player% &chas not been found"
ReachedLimit: "You have reached the limit of &2%amount% &cgenerators"
InvalidOre: "Generator &4%type% &ccan't be converted to a &4%type%_ORE"
InvalidArg: "&4%arg% &cis not a valid argument"
NoPerms: "You don't have enough permissions"
Update: "There is a new version of advanced generators available, https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/advanced-generators.80217/"
Reload: "You have successfully reloaded AdvancedGenerators."
Re-Activate: "&3&lGenerator >> &bOne of your generators has turned off, &3%click here% &bto re-activate your generator"
Break: "&2&lServer >> &aare you sure %yes%"
DisplayName: "&3&l%type% Generator"
- "&7This block can be mined to get its resources"
- "&7or can be placed under a hopper to be automated"
#The multiplier stands for how much it adds to the price and spawn time Ex(Coal level1 spawn time = 10 *1 = 10)
#Ex(Iron level1 spawn time = 10 *1.5 = 15)
#When auto mined the rate wil be multiplied by 50%
- "&7Click to change the generators status"
- "&bOwner: &f%owner%"
- "&bLevel: &f%level%"
- "&bMined: &f%mined%"
- "&bDelay: &f%delay%"
- "&bAuto Smelt: &f%autosmelt%"
- "&7When the generator is placed above a hopper"
- "&7the delay will be increased by 50%"
- "&bPrice: &f%price%"
- "&bRate: &f%delay%"
- "&bAuto Smelt: &f%autosmelt%"
Version: 1.1.9 #Do not change unless you know what your doing
All the available commands are listed down below with the needed
permission to use this command
- /generator reload
- /generator give <type> (player) type = Coal, Iron, Gold etc...
- advancedgenerators.admin (to reload)
- advancedgenerators.runtime.(time in minutes) max 600 (this wil allow the generator to run when the player is offline)
When using AskyBlock/SuperiorSkyblock2
- advancedgenerators.limit.(limit) max 100 (Use the one down below when using the Askyblock or SuperiorSkyblock2)
Note: advancedgenerators.runtime.(time in minutes) is needed to work as intended.
- advancedgenerators.island.limit.(limit) max 100 (max generators per island)
For example: advancedgenerators.runtime.60 wil run for 1 hour before deactivating
The config file is for the most part custom meaning you can change every message and enable/disable some function.
You can mine the generator with a pickaxe or place a hopper under it to let it mine automaticly.
To break a generator hold shift and mine the ore, a message should pop up in chat to confirm you want to break the generator. The generator will automatically return to your inventory.
When using ASkyBlock your island members will get a notification when one of the island generators have turned off and will be able to re-activate it.
- Clean Up Code ✔
- Add support for more versions ✔
- Your idea (add support for SuperiorSkyblock2 by @Rhander ) ✔
- Your idea (able to limit the max amount of generators by @Rhander ) ✔
- Your idea (added an autosmelt option by @Rhander ) ✔
- Add your Ideas
- Get 50 Downloads ✔
- Get 100 Downloads
- Get 250 Downloads
- Get 500 Downloads
- Get 750 Downloads
- Get 1000 Downloads
- Get 1500 Downloads
- Get 2000 Downloads
- Get 2500 Downloads