- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Advanced Lucky Block is a fully customizable Lucky Block plugin. Lucky Blocks are constantly rotating and can be spinned with a simple right-click. In order to customize your Lucky Blocks simply use the various ingame commands. In order to see what's inside a Lucky Block simply crouch and right-click the Lucky Block.
Hint: If you're updating the plugin and want the messages to be updated, make sure to delete the messages.yml file in your plugin directory and restart the server.
- /alb add <color> <probability-value> - Add the item in your main hand to a specific Lucky Block. The placeholders are explained below.
- /alb give <color> <player> <type> - Gives a key for a specific Lucky Block or a Lucky Block to a specific player.
- /alb removeitem <color> <item-id> - Removes an item from a specific Lucky Block.
- /alb delete <color> - Removes every item from a specific Lucky Block.
- /alb get <color> - Spawns a specific Lucky Block at your current position.
- /alb open <color> - Opens the inventory of a specific Lucky Block.
- /alb spin <color> - Spins a specific Lucky Block.
- /alb remove - Removes a Lucky Block in a 3-block radius of your current position.
- /alb help - Lists all commands available.
- <color> - The color of a Lucky Block. All available colors are listed below.
- <type> - The type of a Lucky Block. All types are listed below.
- Floating Lucky Blocks are placed in a fixed position and can be opened by all players if they have a key.
- Placeable Lucky Blocks are opened when they are placed on a block.
- <probability-value> - This can be any number starting from 1. The higher the value is selected, the more likely you will win the respective item. An example is listed below.
- Item 1: 20
- Item 2: 80
- Item 3: 100
- Total: 200
- Item 1 (20) / Total (200) * 100 = 10% probability
- Item 2 (80) / Total (200) * 100 = 40% probability
- Item 3 (100) / Total (200) * 100 = 50% probability
- <item-id> - This is simply the slot (- 1) of the specific item in the Lucky Block inventory. It can be found when opening a Lucky Block and hovering over the item.
Advanced Lucky Block 1.1.1
A fully customizable Lucky Block plugin with rotating Lucky Blocks.