- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Maxqia, Grizz(Logo and banner)
NOTE: For older than 1.13 you will have to go back to versions older than 0.0.42 which you can get here
If you are looking for 1.7.10 the older versions support 1.7 and 1.8
ALSO if you want to use a gui command do not use the triggerblock portal, use air or water.
Please remember this plugin I still in heavy development and will be undergoing a complete recode. However the main features work perfectly fine and as far as I know it is about the most efficient way you can make a portal plugin like this.
Advanced Portals is a new portal plugin for bukkit made by sekwah41, designed to have a wide range of features which are easy to use. The plugin adds a bunch of commands to create and edit portals and destinations. This plugin not only enables normal teleportation but also cross server teleportation for networks using bungee.
The plugin is designed to be as light end efficient as possible as well as offer powerful features.
If you would like any new features or to report a bug please create a ticket on github.
Now use /portal (portalblock, gatewayblock or endportalblock) to get a special piece of wool to place the types of block. Also you can punch a portal block with the portalblock to rotate it now.
Check the wiki for extra info e.g. TriggerBlock names
Commands and Portal Tags
(the github wiki is a bit well poorly layed out and an annoying to change because its got odd layouts and displays quite disgustingly in tables with loads text after, feel free to ask about specifics on the discord and ill need to make a proper page rather than a git wiki)
Video on how to use portals by BashBR (portuguese)
- Custom portal creation
- Bungee portals
- Enabled you to build with the portal block so you can build portals with custom shapes
- Commands when entering portals
- Warp effects (Like explosions or eye of end effects, must be enabled in the config as it is disabled by default)
- Protection regions around portals to stop players without permission griefing them(this involves explosion protection and freezes all fluid movement in a raduis(can also be used for water and lava portals, although the lava still sets you on fire at the moment)
- Custom message prefix(you can change messages to normal players to have your server name in front of it so it feels more like part of the server)
- Portal trigger blocks, specify what block you want the plugin to check for, you can even use half blocks and stair combinations to make some quite unique portals.
- An edit menu which shows portal details but still needs proper editing functions added
- Most features can be altered or toggled by changing variables in the config.
NOTE: Currently working on a complete re-code (yes i started a while back but started working again on 8th of April) which should be even more efficient and also allow more features, functionality and as well as addons for anything really!
- Editing existing portal data(can only rename at the moment)
- Upgrade the developer api to allow registering custom tags.
This really helps motivate me to work more on my online stuff because it shows people like it enough/want it enough to donate to help support me.
If you have any suggestions or general discussion about advanced portals or any other work feel free to join the discord and mention me, generally discuss or just send me a pm I will more likely respond faster there when I am less active here. Though you can still just send me a pm on here.
Advanced Portals 0.2.0
An advanced portals plugin for bukkit