hello, I would like to install the panel of your plugin, but I do not know how to do it, and when I do to register, it does not work.
AdvancedBan is a ban plugin for singel servers and server networks with a great looking ban message
Also, for those who are giving bad reviews, I don't know what you're talking about, be nice to this guy he works hard. Most of these reviews it seems like it's an issue from your side, not his, so just stop and ask him on discord. This guy deserves respect and he's a really nice developer
I have been using AdvancedBan for the past year now. This has majorly improved my server and how I can provide to my player base. I also run the Unofficial web addon by hulkmath @ https://staff.tml.life/banpanel
This web addon looks absolutely wonderful with an amazing developer for it as well. (I also suggest using this if you can host it)
My favorite features go along with Arrowheads844
• Free! (LiteBans is NOT worth its price.)
• BungeeCord Support
• Custom Kick/Warning/Mute/Ban messages.
• Highly customizable messages. I can literally change every aspect of the messages with ease to support the look and feel of my server. (I hate the messages in LiteBans)
• Completely bug-free (Unless I didn't notice it)
• UUID support - This helps when a player changes their name once, twice, or even three times.
• The little features. When I do /history <player> it shows the punishment they received under their OLD username. Good feature!
• Instant punishments - No waiting
• Configurable max durations for each command! I love this feature a lot. I give my Helpers temp ban for only a little bit in case of emergencies but give my moderators like 2-week bans. This makes it easier for me to give ALL my staff the majority of punishment commands but just restrict it to how long they can actually punish someone for. LiteBans doesn't have this.
• Impossible to bypass - No scrummy players trying to get around the system to get back on and ruin the server for others.
A few things I must say though. The country variable thing in /check is broken (was working a month or two ago)
You should make the exempt-players in the config.yml UUID based. I exempted my username and I had a player BungeeCord my BungeeCord and they came on with a cracked account under my username and they destroyed my Hub! My staff couldn't ban him because he came on under my exempted name.
Now I just have ab.all in BungeePerms which exempts me but I think you should make the exempt players in the config UUID based so this doesn't happen again.
Also, for any players who encounter the same thing - BungeeCording your BungeeCord. Use the plugin IP-Whitelist and install it on ALL of your SPIGOT servers.
In conclusion, I think this plugin is absolutely wonderful and I wouldn't want to go to any other plugin (LiteBans is not worth its price in my opinion)
Great plugin! But is it possible that one permission group can just ban some and not all groups? Like this: supporters can only ban players, moderators can ban builders and players, devs can ban supporters, builders and players, admins can ban moderators, supporters, builders and players and owners can ban everyone?
Does that already exist? If not, will this come one day?
This plugin is great! I am using it on my new server, NebulaToxin, that of which a couple close friends and I have been working on for months. I have been meaning to find an ideal punishment system plugin, and I believe this is it. Thank you for making this free! After some good experiences with this plugin after my server release, expect donations :D! Also, the bad reviews are hilarious.
It has been 2 months i'm using this plugin and everytime in a while, on a random reboot, the stacks are broken and I have to give back to my players new stacks of animals, I now have uninstalled the plugin because I can't afford to do this everytime the plugin fails.
This is the best ban plugin I have ever come across in my 3 years of running a server. I can not begin to tell you how much it has improved my server. I have been able to get rid of at least 5 plugins cause this one has it all. I especially love the bungee feature with 9 servers it was getting tiresome to ban the player on the hub then kick them now I can ban them anywhere. My favorite features are as follows.
1. Bunge support.
2. Great plugin has it all Ban/Kick/Mute/Warnings.
3. Love the HIGHLY configurable messages.
4. Completely bug free
5. UUID Support.
6. Ip ban support.
7. Ban is instant no waiting about 5 seconds for it to process like other bungee ban systems.
8. Great support team.
9. REALLY EASY to use.
10. un hackable, No players can get back online unlike other bungee ban plugins.
In conclusion this ban plugin is AWESOME and Leko and the DEV team are doing great. This is the best ban plugin EVER. if there was a rating higher than 5 stars I would give it. I have no suggestions or improvements for this plugin. The coding is solid, un-hackable, and foolproof. I have been using this plugin for about a month now and there are no issues, no bugs, and NO WAY players can bypass their punishment.
Thank you and keep up the great work.
Please can you explain better the permission nodes in BugeeCord, they do not understand each other very well, I do not speak English and the translator is very bad.
The permissions go in the same Bungge or in PermissosEx in the Spigot servers
My server is BungeeCord
Page 1 of 21