- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Create your own custom foods and potions via simple GUI editor!
Define craft recipes, add potion effects, execute commands, play sounds and particles, drop from mobs and more!
> DISCORD COMMUNITY SERVER <
▸ You can modify any plugin settings.• Lightweight:
▸ You can change any plugin messages and print them in different ways (chat, action bar, titles).
▸ This plugin has small size and well optimized.• GUI Editor:
▸ Does not cause lags and memory leaks!
▸ Create and manage your foods via simple GUI editor!• Craft Recipes:
▸ Define custom craft recipe for each custom food!• Food Customization:
▸ Available for: Workbench and Furnace.
▸ Automatically adds new recipes to a player recipe book and remove them when food or recipe is disabled.
▸ Support custom items and other plugin food items in recipes!
▸ Support for name, lore, item flags, enchants attributes.• Food Features:
▸ Support for skulls with custom textures!
▸ Support for potion colors!
▸ Create unlimited amount of custom foods.• Drop System:
▸ Disable/Enable food consuming on full health.
▸ Disable/Enable food consuming on full saturation.
▸ Define the amount of health restore.
▸ Define the amount of hunger restore.
▸ Define the cooldown for each food.
▸ Define the eat sound for each food.
▸ Define the eat particle effects for each food.
▸ Execute custom commands when player eats a food with ability to run from Console, as OP and directly from a player!
▸ Give custom potion effects when player eats a food!
▸ Drop certain foods from specified mobs with specified chance.
▸ Disable drop of certain foods in certain worlds.
▸ Disable drop of certain foods from mobs, that were been spawned by certain reasons, like from Spawner, Eggs, etc.
▸ Support for MythicMobs.
Type /food editor and create or manage foods!
To edit food drop settings, use food configs.
Check NEXWIKI.INFO for Custom Food Actions!
• /food give <player> <id> [amount] - Gives food to a player.
• /food editor - GUI Editor.
• /food reload - Reload the plugin.
• advancedfood.eat.<id> - Allows to consume specified food.
• advancedfood.craft.<id> - Allows to craft specified food on a workbench.
• advancedfood.eat.* - Allows to consume all the plugin foods. Given by default.
• advancedfood.craft.* - Allows to craft all the plugin foods on a workbench. Given by default.
• advancedfood.admin - Admin access.
⚠ Spigot 1.14+
⚠ Java 8+
⚠ FCore (included)
AdvancedFood [1.14 - 1.16] 3.7.0
Create custom food and potions with custom effects!
This used to pretty much be the best custom food plugin. You can create items using normal materials or player heads, set the food amount, health amount, and other effects gained from the food, make craftable recipes for them, and particle effects, and there used to be an editor that made creating foods a breeze! However, the creator added new features that changed things, perhaps adding to better food customization, but the editor no longer can fully create the food by itself like it used to, and the creator said adding back this feature would be "impossible."
So in short. If you don't mind working on yamls for each food item this is a great plugin for you! But if you plan on using an in-game editor for everything then don't bother.
-edit: fixed a typo.
1. Don't bother using the GUI creator if you want to create a new custom item. duplicate one of the three templates and edit the file itself, give it a new name and new filename.
2. Go to https://minecraft-heads.com/ and find a good custom head to use as the item. Take the value tag minus quotations from the heads give command and replace the skull hash value in the file.
3. Save, reload the plugin and the new food should be in the GUI, from there you can now easily edit effects values crafting recipe etc.
poor guides, no actual instructions and lack of wiki's are why some server admins drink.
Other than that, great plugin, does what it says it can do.
p.s. you can make the custom food behave like regular food by changing allow-eat-if-full-hp: true in the config. you can also do the same for hunger.
Buggy, you can check the video here send by my players: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/711760735817957489/714351470107164672/chocopowderbug.mp4
It's a great plugin! Finally custom foods with viewable recipes!
Love the idea and the execution.
Thx so much!
I lowered the rating to 3 stars because the plugin doesn't do one of the most basic thing - the food gives 0 Saturation no matter what, it only fills the hunger bar.
I still stand by my previous review.
When Saturation will be added I will give it 5 stars again.