Are you tired of finding player logs in the huge latest.log?
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Are your players are complaining that their villagers are getting despawned somehow?
Are you tired of finding how abused in the chat through the latest.log file?
Then this plugin is the right solution for you.
It can log event like:
It can show you all the info about villagers who died in your server.
- And more coming soon......
All the events are logged in 2 places:
- There name (Name Tag Names)
- There Death Message
- Cause Of Death
- Time Of Death
- Location Of Death
You have multiple options to search villager deaths:
- Text Files (Human Readable)
- SQLite Database (Plugin Readable)
- Optionally you can also enable MySQL Database support to integrate it with your Discord Bot or some other application.
- By There Name (Name Tag Name)
- By There Killer Name
- By Radius
- All The Villager Died RecentlyChat Logger
WIKI - https://ashuguptagamer.gitbook.io/advancedlogger/
I will try to keep this plugin up-to-date as soon as a new Minecraft Version gets released.
Join my Discord Server to give suggestions and I will try to implement them as soon as possible.
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/wNe7ESr
Wanna support me?