- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
AdvancedMiningTools is one of the best ways to enhance mining on any minecraft server [1.8 - 1.16]
AdvancedMiningTools is a plugin that allows users to break blocks in a specified radius with different modes.
COMMANDS AND PERMISSIONS
- Radius Mining - Mine blocks in a radius, to get through lots of area quickly
- Custom Tools - Create custom tools in the config, with preset settings
- Multiple Modes - Switch your pickaxe between both trench and tray modes to break different blocks
- Customizable Messages - All messages and GUI lore can be customized through the included messages.yml file to support different languages.
- Permission Based - The plugin is permission based to keep admins in control
- Plugin Compatibility - Non-Unbreakable tools work with both EssentialsX and Mcmmo, preventing them from being repaired; tools work with Spartan Anticheat, to prevent block lag
- Claim Compatibility - tools are unable to destroy blocks in claimed chunks through world guard, factions etc.
- Efficient - The code has been optimized to ensure no lag, and flawless mining
- /amt give [player] (blast) [radius] [amount] - Give a player the specified number of blast pickaxes
- /amt give [player] (shockwave) [radius] [amount] - Give a player the specified number of shockwave pickaxes
- /amt give [player] (custom) [id] [amount] - Give a player the specified number of custom pickaxes from the config
- /amt reload - Reload the plugin
- advancedminingtools.admin - Access to all commands
AdvancedMiningTools - Mining Tools [1.8 - 1.16] 1.2.0
A great way to make mining easier, and more interesting.