- Customise the bypass messages in the messages.yml
- Customise the bypass timer in the messages.yml
AdvancedVanish | Teleporting | Customisation | More! 1.0.5
An advanced vanish plugin for minecraft servers in 2020
- Added important fixes for commands being blocked that weren't supposed to be (e.g if the blocked command was '/blockedcmd', the command 'blockedcmd2' would also be blocked. Fixed now.
- Changed bypass messages.
- Bypass timer is now 5 minutes.
- Also added command aliases for vbypass and vanish (/vbypass & /v)
- Bypass command now allows staff to not be teleported back to their previous location when used.
- Bypass Command - Allows staff to use commands only allowed in vanish outside of vanish for 5 seconds.
- Teleport staff members back to their previous location if they are in vanish when they leave.
- Reloading is extremely unsupported, however, staff are teleported back to their previous location if vanished when the server is reloaded. Staff may not reappear on the tab list when the server is reloaded, if this is the case, they will need to vanish and unvanish or...
There is support for 1.8, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16. If you find a bug or there is something you want added, contact me via spigot dms.
- You are now removed from the tablist when you vanish.