- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, Czech, all messages sent to players are translatable.
Plugin for manage Minecraft adventure maps on Minecraft server.
Main function is when everybody leave server, map will be restarted (re-downloaded) to factory phase. You can configure your map in config.yml
- Shutdown server (it's recommended to set-up auto start, if shutdown), when everybody leave
- Re-download map from link, what is configured in config, on every start.
- Announce about playing map on join
- Set player-limit by value, what is in config.
- You can allow automatically download PaperMC by map version what is configured in config
- You can set to force download (When player don't allow it, he can't join to server) map resource pack
- /map Shows basic info about map, what are you playing
- %AdventureMapManager_map_name% Returns map name
- %AdventureMapManager_map_mc_version% Returns Minecraft version of map
- %AdventureMapManager_map_world_name% Returns world name, where is map played
- %AdventureMapManager_map_world_url% Returns link for download map world
- %AdventureMapManager_map_resource_pack_url% Returns link for download map resource pack
- %AdventureMapManager_map_website% Returns link for map website
- %AdventureMapManager_map_author% Returns map author name
- %AdventureMapManager_map_limit% Returns maximum of players for map