Fix some code where it should be equals not contain.
An advanced swear block plugin, toggle-able per player, that replaces naughty words with asterisks.
Improved performance of code when detecting naughty words and added tab complete to the /ignore command.
A couple of fixes:
- Bold and italics messages/parts of messages will no longer cause errors to be put to console
- We've not actually edited a chat packet just because there's a link
A couple of fixes and improvements:
- Fix where messages are sent via the bungee chat API
- Fix some interesting censors
- Add a third list for "match only", without any multiplier or increment
A couple of bug fixes
Specific case where persistence is false and ignoring is true
- Fix discrepancies with config messages
- Add list of configurable option to have permissions for players who cannot be ignored
- Fix signs not loading in spawn chunk on first login since server restart
- Add detection for swearing in the form of "f uc k" etc
- Switch to yaml file for swearlist
- split list into two types: multiplied and not multiplied
- add linear increment in tested-word length for non-multiplied words
- fix for multiple of the same swear words in one word i.e. "fuckfuckfuck"
- fix for multiple different swear words in the one word i.e. "fuckshit"
- fix reloading plugin not fully reloading config values
Signs will also now be censored on chunk load (properly)!
Page 1 of 2