Enchantment Utilities for Custom Enchant Servers that use AdvancedEnchantments.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- EnchantsAPI#hasCustomEnchant(ItemStack item, String enchantment) - To check if the player has a specific custom enchantment on the specified item
- EnchantsAPI#getEnchantLevel(ItemStack item, String enchantment) - To get the level of the enchant specified from the item
- EnchantsAPI#getLevelStack(Player player, String enchantment) - To get the total level of an enchantment on the player's armor set.
If a player has Armored 4 on four pieces it will count the Armored 4 as Armored 16
due to the fact that it is four armor pieces with Armored 4.
(pieces that have the enchants) * (enchant level) = levelStack
- /checkenchant <enchantment> - Which checks if the item you are holding has the enchant you passed through the command (Permission: enchantmentapi.admin.checkenchantcmd)