- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- English, CustomizableHello! Plugin is all about making custom potions.
For support, visit discord.kardasland.com
- Lightweight as feather.
- Unlimited potions.
- Custom particles; type, amount and time for potions.
- Cooldown for potions. (Global)
- Execute commands when you drink.
- Decide whether bottle will be wiped out or not.
- Select the color(Type) of potion.
- Make a custom name and lore for every potion.
- Execute commands after effect expires.
- [NEW!] Player-executed commands.Code (YAML):#Prefix, self explanatory.
Prefix: '&bAetherPotions > &7'
#Language, en or tr.
#Cooldown in seconds.
#id of potion. use this for giving player a potion.
#Name of potion.
Name: '&7Power Up Potion'
#Lore of potion.
- '&7Drinking this gives &b50 EXP and Haste&7.'
#Type. This is for color.
#Whether the bottle will wiped out or not.
#Do you want particles?
#Type of particle. If it gives no enum constant, thats probably not a particle type.
#Time in seconds.
#Amount of particle each second.
#Execute commands when you drink it. %player% = player name
- msg %player% You feel extremely powerful.
- msg %player% Gained 50 EXP.
- 'effect %player% minecraft:haste 20 0'
Commands & Permissions
- /aetherpotions -> Displays menu. (aetherpotions.command)
- /aetherpotions give <player> <potionid> -> gives player a potion. (aetherpotions.command & aetherpotions.give)
- /aetherpotions reload -> Reloads plugin. (aetherpotions.command)
AetherPotions - Lightweight Custom Potions 2.2
Lightweight, easy to use custom potion plugin.