- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Rahim Q, Lynch
- Languages Supported:
- English, CustomizableHello! This plugin is a standart friend reference stuff.
- Lightweight as feather.
- PlaceholderAPI Support for reference codes.
- Messages are fully customizable.
- Customizable both side rewards.
- Easy to use
- PlaceholderAPI - OptionalCode (YAML):#Prefix of commands. Self explanatory.
Prefix: '&bReferans > &7'
#DO NOT CHANGE!
# [CONSOLE] = executes a console command.
# [MSG] = messages player.
# %player% = player name. Works on both.
#Rewards for who activates the reference.
- '[CONSOLE] give %player% diamond 20'
- '[MSG] You used the code from your friend!'
#Rewards for reference owner. (AKA inviter.)
- '[MSG] A friend used your code!'
- '[CONSOLE] give %player% diamond 10'Code (YAML):#Placeholders:
# %code% = reference code
# %player% = name of player
#When you create reference code successfully.
Reference-Created: '&7You created the code successfully! Code: %code%'
#/reference control messages
Already-Used: '&7You already used/created a code!'
Available: '&7You dont have any used/generated code!'
#When you claim/use the reference code successfully
Claim-Reference: '&7You claimed reference!'
#/reference see <player>
See-Reference: '&7Reference code for %player%: %code%'
#/reference remove <player>
Removed-Reference: '&7You successfully removed reference code for %player%!'
#Referencer is not online.
Not-Found-Or-Offline: '&7Reference not found or reference owner is not online!'
#Reference code not exists.
Code-Not-Found: '&7Reference code not found!'
#Same player bug.
Same-Player: '&7Same player..'
#Reference list for player.
Referenced-List: '&7Players you referenced: %referenced%'
- aether_ref_code -> Reference code for player.Commands & Permissions
- /reference -> Shows all the commands.
- /reference <code> -> Activates/uses the reference code.
- /reference control -> Checks if player used a reference code or not.
- /reference list -> List players you referenced
- /reference see <player> -> Get reference code of player. (reference.admin)
- /reference delete <player> -> Remove reference code of player. (reference.admin)
- /reference reload -> Reloads the plugin. (CONSOLE)For quick support, visit discord.kardasland.com