- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
The goal of this plugin is to prevent players from being afk while connected.
If a player doesn't move or type something in chat for a certain period of time, they will get a random message asking for a particular reply. If they type that reply, they are confirmed as active and nothing happens. But if they don't, they will get kicked out, being considered to be afk. Example:
- First message is the plugin asking for the reply.
- Second message is the reply requested, which the player must type in exactly.
- Third message is after the player inputs the reply.
- Everything is configurable in the config.yml
How to install :
- Download the plugin
- Go to your "plugins" folder
- Drag the plugin in
- reload (restart recommended) the server
There are currently no commands, but will be added soon.
- A player will not be considered as being afk if they:
- - Move
- - Type something into the chat
- Actions that are NOT considered as being not afk :
- - Clicking
- - Moving the mouse (spinning around)
- When the player replies with the requested message, this is not shown on chat to other players, this way avoiding unnecessary chat entries for the rest of the players.
- Both the initial message from the plugin, as well as the replies that players must type, are randomly picked from a list of messages in the configuration file.