- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- All messages configurable in messages.ymlajQueue is a queue plugin that will prevent players from spam-joining a server, or will queue players when the server is full/restarting
- Bungeecord and Velocity support
- Separate queues for each server
- Priority queue feature
- Per-server priority queue
- Will say the server is restarting, or offline if offline for more than 2 mins (configurable)
- All messages are configurable in messages.yml
- Can replace the /server command
- Actionbar with queue position
- Can be used in guis/npcs (install on spigot too)
- PlaceholderAPI placeholders
- Ability to pause queues (to temporarily not sent players)
- Permission to allow players to stay in the queue for a minute after they leave (they will be in the same place in the queue if they rejoin)
- Permission to only allow joining the queue from certain servers
This plugin requires a bungee/velocity server!
If you try to install it only on spigot, it will do nothing.
- Put jar in bungee's plugins folder.- (optional) Install the plugin on spigot servers to make queue commands work in server selectors and npcs
- Restart bungeecord
- Use /move <servername> or /queue <servername>
- If you want to replace the /server command, read this
- If you want to use the move command from the spigot side (clicking npcs, clicking items, etc) just install the same jar on spigot
- Give priority queue players the ajqueue.priority permission node.
If you did not replace the /server command, I recommend you deny players access to the /server command to prevent them from bypassing the queue
/move <server> - Join the queue for <server>
/queue <server> - Join the queue for <server>
/server <server> - Join the queue for <server> (requires setup)
/leavequeue - Leave any queue you are in.
/ajqueue reload - Reloads the configs (required permission: ajqueue.reload)
/ajqueue list - Lists players in queues and shows total player count in queues
/ajqueue pause <server> - Pause/unpause the queue for a server
/ajqueue <player> <server> - Puts a player in a queue (required permission: ajqueue.send)
If you would like to support me, get some extra features (like infinite priority queue levels), and get updates slightly faster, please consider buying the premium version of this plugin.
The differences between this version and the premium version are listed on the premium version's page
Use code AJG0702 to get 50% off! (new clients only)
If you have any questions, suggestions, or issues with the plugin, please contact me on any of the below methods:
Spigot discussion section
(Discord is preferred and the quickest way to get a response)
DO NOT REQUEST SUPPORT THROUGH REVIEWS!
It is much easier (and usually faster) to contact me for support in one of the above areas. Discord is the fastest way to get support because I get instant mobile notifications.
Add a queue for your servers when they are restarting or full!
- v2.2.0 - Kick command, Unjoinable priorities, toggle forcing queue-servers Nov 6, 2021
- v2.1.1 - Bugfixes Oct 23, 2021
- v2.1.0 - Minigame balancing, fulljoin fix Oct 10, 2021