- Languages Supported:
- All messages configurable in messages.ymlajQueue is a queue plugin that will prevent players from spam-joining a server, or will queue players when the server is full/restarting
- Separate queues for each server
- Priority queue feature
- Per-server priority queue
- Will say the server is restarting, or offline if offline for more than 2 mins (configurable)
- All messages are configurable in messages.yml
- Can replace the /server command
- Actionbar with queue position (install on spigot too)
- Can be used in guis/npcs (install on spigot too)
- PlaceholderAPI placeholders
- Ability to pause queues (to temporarily not sent players)
- Permission to deny joining queues from certain servers (ajqueue.denyjoinfrom.<server>)
This plugin requires a bungee server!
If you try to install it only on spigot, it will do nothing.
- Put jar in bungee's plugins folder.
- Restart bungeecord
- Use /move <servername> or /queue <servername>
- If you want to replace the /server command, read this
- If you want to use the move command from the spigot side (clicking npcs, clicking items, etc) just install the same jar on spigot
- Give priority queue players the ajqueue.priority permission node.
- (optional) Install the plugin on spigot servers to make the actionbar work
If you did not replace the /server command, I recommend you deny players access to the /server command to prevent them from bypassing the queue
/move <server> - Join the queue for <server>
/queue <server> - Join the queue for <server>
/server <server> - Join the queue for <server> (requires setup)
/leavequeue - Leave any queue you are in.
/ajqueue reload - Reloads the configs (required permission: ajqueue.reload)
/ajqueue list - Lists players in queues and shows total player count in queues
/ajqueue pause <server> - Pause/unpause the queue for a server
/ajqueue <player> <server> - Puts a player in a queue (required permission: ajqueue.send)
If you would like to support me, get some extra features (like infinite priority queue levels), and get updates slightly faster, please consider buying the premium version of this plugin.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or issues with the plugin, please contact me on any of the below methods:
Spigot discussion section
(Discord is preferred and the quickest way to get a response)
DO NOT REQUEST SUPPORT THROUGH REVIEWS!
It is much easier (and usually faster) to contact me for support in one of the above areas. Discord is the fastest way to get support because I get instant mobile notifications.
Add a queue for your servers when they are restarting or full!
- v1.6.6 - Fixed No task with id -1 Aug 4, 2020
- v1.6.5 - ajqueue pause not-toggle command, groups fix Aug 4, 2020
- v1.6.4 - Added server groups Jul 27, 2020