First update of the new year! Happy 2021!
- Fixed the plugin eliminating players who jumped a lot
- Added air-eliminate-time option to the config
A TnTRun plugin with features such as mysql stats, arena signs, bungee mode, and more!
- Fixed game not starting after a reset if there was already enough players to start
- Added an actionbar for players waiting while the arena is resetting with a percentage that the arena is done resetting
- Added block-fall-delay option to the config that allows you to change the delay that blocks fall
This is probably the biggest update I've done to a plugin in a while.
- Fixed debug messages sending when they shouldn't
- Allow joining game lobbies while it is still resetting (requires you to set the lobby location)
- Will also reload items.yml on /ajtr reload
- You can now disable certain items in items.yml
- Fixed MySQL connecting but not being used
- Fixed error when doing / (no command, just /)
- Added PRIMARY KEY to MySQL to allow editing in phpmyadmin
- Added sound...
- Added items for the lobby (stats and leave) (finally!)
- Added new config file to customize the items
- Better organized some code
- Fixed arenas from <1.2.5 were not joinable on 1.2.5 unless you edited the arena
Hello! I have canceled the rewrite I was talking about in the previous update because I don't really have the time and motivation to work on it. So here are some improvements for this version
Cyber_Land likes this.
- Update config system to ajUtils. (mostly just makes things easier for me to use)
- Added debug option to config (instead of just putting debug stuff in the console all the time)
- Fixed players being able to fly in-game if they were able to fly when they joined the game
Eridamus_LoL likes this.
- Will clear a player's potion effects when joining a game to prevent things like speed and jump boost
- Possible fix for yaml issue
- Fixed the plugin not enabling on windows
starnos likes this.
- Pressure plates are no longer required, just any block and tnt. If you still want pressure plates, you do not have to do anything.
- Should fix signs getting randomly deleted on server startup
Page 1 of 3