- Added support for crossbows (and its enchantments; multi-shot will shoot 3 of an alchemical arrow)
- Added support for tipped arrows and spectral arrows
- All default alchemical arrows have a designated texture in the inventory by taking advantage of tipped arrows. i.e. water arrows are blue, fire arrows are red, air arrows are white, life arrows are green, etc.
- These colours are configurable using the new "Colour" option under every arrow. RGB format, separated by...
Aims to improve the bow vs bow combat experience while staying true to Minecraft's vanilla mechanics
- Add support for Minecraft 1.14.0. Note that this build supports THE VERY LATEST VERSION OF BUKKIT as of April 30th, 2019. If you have not built a version since that date, please re-build using BuildTools, else AlchemicalArrows will not function as intended.
- Drop support for Minecraft 1.13.x
- The /givearrow command now supports entity selectors (i.e. @p, @a, @r, @s and its selector arguments......
WARNING!!! Before downloading and using this update, please update to the latest version of CraftBukkit / Spigot. This build uses features added in some of the more recent versions of CraftBukkit thus you MUST be up-to-date, else AlchemicalArrows WILL spew errors in the console. This build will only work on 1.13.1. Please do not come to request support if you are not on the most recent version of CraftBukkit.
- Frost arrows will now freeze nearby...
Welcome to AlchemicalArrows 3! Before resuming to the changelog, there are a few things I want to note. For one, this version IS NOT MEANT FOR PRODUCTION SERVERS. It is very likely that the plugin will break. This is a Beta version, use with caution.
With that out of the way, I'd like to officially announce that there are now two new things worth noting.
- My website. Over the past month or so, I've been reworking my website to look a little nicer and contain all my...
* Restructured and further solidified the ItemRecipes class
* Fixed local arrow registration being printed to console
* Fixed skeleton loot occasionally dropping alchemical arrows even when "SkeletonLootPercentage" is set to 0
* Added official support for Minecraft 1.12. In doing so, all previous versions are no longer supported. Please update your server in order to use this version. You will not receive any support from AlchemicalArrows 2 if you are on any version other than 1.12.0+nukels likes this.
* Fixed an invalid permission issue with /givearrow
* Fixed the /givearrow command always printing "invalid arrow type x given" for valid arrows
* Fixed air arrows rarely applying its effect. It should now apply 100% of the time
* The particle loop is now slightly more efficient; Will only kill arrows when necessary and runs less operations
* Documented a bunch of methods in the main class and fixed older documentation (More clear & cleaner)
* Commands can now be run through console
* Modified some of the command code (It was rather old and poorly written)doitliketyler likes this.
* Added some safeguards for those using Paper (Fixes excessive velocity exceptions for Grapple, Magic, and Magnetic arrows)
Those that do not use PaperSpigot will not be affected. You do not need to update, but why not stay on the latest version
* Fixed an UnsupportedOperationException that occurred when an alchemical arrow was picked up
* API: Undeprecated the ArrowRegistry#unregisterAlchemicalArrow() methods
* API: Added a #purgeArrows() method to kill all arrows that were prepared for unregistration
* Fixed a NullPointerException when regular arrows hit the ground
* Switched the update checker from using BukGet to SpiGet. (Rest in peace, BukGet project :c)
* Now compiled with Java 8 rather than Java 7
* Skeletons now have a 25% chance to drop alchemical arrows (configuration options added per arrow)
* Rewrote a little bit of the internal workings of the API to ease development
* Renamed all listener classes to include "Listener" at the end
* API: Added an...
Page 1 of 4