* Added pagination to /seen
* /seen now requires altfinder.seen.ip in order to search for/show IPs
* Fixed issue with a random "method not found" exception on load, regarding Guava
* Fixed "runs better on X" message firing when using a forked project
* Code cleanup with fetching player name/UUID
Track and find potential alt accounts with ease
Nothing major here yet, but it's nice to fix some minor things every now and then.
* Increased loading speed another ~25x
* Fixed edge-case in SQL where non-standard timezones would crash the plugin.
* Improved load time of the plugin by 300-800%
Not quite a full rewrite of everything, but pretty close! This offers performance improvements, better support for more systems, and of course some odd bug fixes.
* Updated to work with 1.14
* Server name is now taken from a file called "server-name.txt" in the plugin directory. Please change this if you want server names to continue to be accurate.
* The "server-name.txt" file can be reloaded with the "altfinder reload" command
/seen now overrides by default
Fixed rare error spam on shutdown
Fixed UUID lookup (rate-limit) being erroneously triggered
Made versioning sane (API can now be used properly)
Added command completions for playersAntrox likes this.
* Improved MySQL speed
* Added SSL option for remote databases
* Fixed event handling
* Fixed errors on shutdown
Re-ordered event priority and moved events to play with other plugins more nicely
Fixed deps, SQL table issues, Rabbit shutdown issue
Fixed issues with bad SQL tables
Fixed issue where reload command wouldn't reload services like SQL, Redis, or rabbit
Page 1 of 3