- Tested Minecraft Versions:
AltsRevealer - Stop alternative accounts on your server, once and for all.
Using AltsRevealer, staff members can show all ips a player has joined from, and what other players have joined from that IP address. Also, all online staff members are alerted if a player joins from an alternative account.
How does it work?
The plugin keeps track of all players who join the server. If the plugin detects a player that joined the server with an IP that's the same as someone ever played as, it alerts the staff. The /alts command tracks all the addresses a player played as and all the players that played through those addresses.
Note: You can't 100% detect alts; There is no absolute way to detect if 2 players joining from the same item are the same person, or 2 people from the same router. For that there's the bypass permission (that lets players bypass checks in special cases). IP Detection is the best possible way.
Note: The plugin works best with a VPN blocker plugin, so players can't fake their IP using a VPN.
- Let staff know when two players join with the same IP!
- Let staff know if a player joins from an IP that another player had already joined in in the past!
- Track player's IPs and find all users and IPs a player has played with!
- Set a maximum of players from the same IP that can play at the same time!
- Configure all messages with a lang.yml file!
- Give players a permission to bypass the altsrevealer!
- Vault integration!
- Supports UUIDs!
Vault & A permissions plugin - Optional for using another permissions plugin for the plugin's permissions.
Shows all commands.
/alts search <player> [true/false]
Marking true will not show banned alternative accounts.
/alts executealts <player> <cmd>
Runs a command on all the player's alts and himself, where %PLAYERNAME% is replaced with the player's name.
altsrevealer.alert - Allows being alerted when an alt joins the server.
altsrevealer.reveal - Allows using the /alts command.
altsrevealer.bypass - Allows a player to log in even if he has alts logged in.
1. Install the plugin.
2. Put it in the /plugins folder of your server.
3. Restart the server and you're good to go!
Currently there are no known bugs. If you find one please send me a message with the bug stated and I will fix it asap - Do not report bugs using the reviews. I will take care of the bug regardless if there's a negative review or not.
If you have any cool ideas that can help the plugin, tell me and I will try to add them as soon as I can.
AltsRevealer | Supports all versions! 1.4.1
Stop alternative accounts on your server.