- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
/RTP and /PMail have been removed
and put into separate plugins.
Essential Commands, Features,
and Items for your Minecraft Server
(Use /GiveSpecial command to obtain these items)
- Wand of Moving Inventory (NEW!)
- Move all items from one chest to another
- Wand of Illumination
- Lights your way without torches!
- Wand of Resurrection
- Brings undead creatures back to life!
- Wand of Battle
- Damage and push back enemies within a 5-block radius
- Lightning Bow
- Send lightning to your opponents!
- Teleport Bow
- Teleport to where your arrow lands.
- Watch where you point that thing!
- Anti-Gravity Bow
- Send your enemies flying!
- Book of Repair
- Grants player use of /repair command for 10 minutes
- Book of Invulnerability
- Grants player use of /nodamage command for 15 minutes
- Book of Flying
- Grants player use of /fly command for 24hrs
- Grant any player a specific permission for a period of time!
- Toggles a players ability to fly
- Repair damage to item in hand or all inventory
- Save up to 5 home locations
- Toggle players ability to take damage
- /GiveSpecial <special item>
- Command to give special items available from this plugin
- Wand of Inventory - inventorywand
- Wand of Illumination – lightwand
- Wand of Battle – battlewand
- Wand of Resurrection - undeadwand
- Lightning Bow - lightbow
- Teleport Bow - teleportbow
- Anti-Gravity Bow - agbow
- Book of Flying - flybook
- Book of Invulnerability- nodamagebook
- Book of Fixing - fixbook
- Lead, Saddle, Name Tag, Elytra
- Jump Pads
- Construct jump pads to launch players into the air!
- 3 levels of jump pads can be constructed (Redstone block, Diamond Block, and Emerald Block) with a stone pressure plate.
- Motd (Message of the day)
- You can add a motd.txt file which will be displayed when a player joins
- You can update this message without restarting or reloading the server
- Update Available Notification
- Get notifications when new plugin versions are available!
(These permissions only affect the use of commands. Only give these permissions to players if you want them to have full-time access to that command. You can use the AddPermission command to give permissions for a specific period of time.)