AnimalGuard is an effective addition to WorldGuard that prevents players from
killing animals in regions they are not allowed to build in.
How does it work?
AnimalGuard works by checking if a player has permission to build in the area,
either through region membership or if they have the region bypass permission.
- Install WorldGuard first. (DON'T FORGET THIS)
- Download AnimalGuard and install it.
- Run your server once to generate the configuration files.
- Edit the configuration files to your liking.
- Use the command /ag reload to reload your configuration.
- /ag reload - Reload the plugin
- /ag version - Display version information
This plugin does not use permissions, because we are relying on WorldGuard to
provide the build permission.
- Prevent sheep from being dyed
An animal protection plugin for use in conjunction with WorldGuard.
- Mooshroom shearing and a bugfix Jul 28, 2013
- Tameable animals are optionally vulnerable in PvP regions. Jul 26, 2013