- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Uses Java 8
Have you ever been on a big server that has an animated server selector?
Are you a server owner and have always wanted that too but don't how to code?
Then this plugin is for you!
I have put a lot of time into this resource. It will always be free, but I would be very happy if you gave a small donation. You can choose to buy AnimatedMenu Plus or give a small donation:
- No limit to the menu count
- Animate a menu title
- Animate an item's display name, lore and/or material
- Animate items seperately from each other
- Open a menu using /animatedmenu, by clicking an item or performing a manually specified command.
- Hooks into PlaceholderAPI for placeholders. Tons of placeholders to use! You can even add your own ones!
- Supports a variety of commands to perform
- Efficient code: Loads everything it needs to load when the plugin enables, and simply retrieves info when an item needs to update.
- Automatically checks for updates on startup
- Tons more!
If you have PlaceholderAPI installed, this plugin adds a bunch of placeholders. Visit https://github.com/megamichiel/AnimatedMenu/blob/master/tutorials/out/placeholders.md for reference
Commands: (<> = required,  = optional)
- /animatedmenu - Displays the help menu
- /animatedmenu open <name> [player] - Opens the specified menu
- /animatedmenu reload - Reloads the plugin
- /animatedmenu item <menuname> [player] - Get a menu's opener!
- animatedmenu.command.help - use /animatedmenu
- animatedmenu.command.reload - use /animatedmenu reload
- animatedmenu.command.open - use /animatedmenu open [menu]
- animatedmenu.command.open.other - Make someone else open a menu
- animatedmenu.open - open an inventory using an item
- animatedmenu.economy.bypass - bypass item vault price
- animatedmenu.points.bypass - bypass points price
The source code can be found here.
- (by DirectorDoc)
- (by Herbystar)
- (by AbsintoJPl)
Animated Menu 3.2.6
Not just a menu plugin, it's the most powerful one out there.
Nice plugin but I have version 1.13.2 when I opened the menu and it doesn't show animation, just it will stop. For example, I made three animations ">" -> ">>" -> ">>>", but I'm on the server and the menu will stop the animation, the animation is not working, please help.
Good plugin, but very inactive author, no good documentation. I posted an issue, this is very urgent, because i use this plugin for my shop for ranks, and it show <uknown_placeholder> for the Player placeholders, but those placeholders work in others plugin (scoreboard and inventory)
Amazing plugin, basically flawless. Even this free version beats competitors like CustomGUI out of business (I switched over from that plugin).
1. Full placeholder support
2. Very versatile. It doesn't only do server selectors like the plugin page introduction might lead you to believe. It does admin shops, warp hub, TP helper menues and basically everything.
3. AMAZING documentation that is very clear to understand.
4. The majority of config options are optional meaning that your config file can be really compact
5. Versatile format of config file. If you want animation you use a key-value map, if you don't want animation you can put a string in the exact same spot.
6. Does not lock important features behind a paywall. Think that this free version is equal to competing paid plugins, but free; and the paid version adds even more stuff.
I'll be buying the premium for no reason other than supporting the author. Thanks for such a great resource.
How i cant fix this crash whit your plugin bro.