- This update adds full support for 1.18 Minecraft servers
An animated and anti-flicker scoreboard plugin with 1500+ placeholders, effects and eventtriggers
Code (YAML):# Attempt to parse hex colors inside of placeholders.
- This update adds full support for 1.17 Minecraft servers.
- Placeholders may now contain RGB color codes as well which will be translated to the correct color automatically. This behaviour can be disabled in the config.yml of the plugin but is enabled by default:
- Added the scoreboard state to the /asb debug command.
- AnimatedScoreboard will now let other plugins utilize the sidebar and once they are done it will return back like usual.
- Here is an example of ASB switching to the mcMMO scoreboard and then returning back to ASB again:
ASB PlaceholderAPI placeholders:
- AnimatedScoreboard has supported PlaceholderAPI placeholders from the very first version but never had...
- You can now use all chat colours and formatting effects inside of a gradient tag.
- Use &r to reset the colour and formatting back to the default gradient tag.
- This makes lines like this possible:
Code (YAML):"<gradient start=&#ff0000 end=�ff>Long line of text that has a &n&l&ogradient&r starting from &lff0000&r all the way to &l0000ff&r. &7+&r It also...
- Titles are now no longer limited to 128 characters on 1.13 and have support for unlimited characters just like all of the other lines
- Added support for MVdWPlaceholderAPI so those placeholders can now be used as well
New gradient tag:
- This new tag can only be used on 1.16+ servers because it makes use of the hex colours...
Full 1.16 support:
- Every version of 1.16 is now fully supported and this brings some awesome features such as RGB support.
- The RGB colours are represented by their hex value prefixed by a &. So if we want to represent red we use: &#ff0000Red text. This is of course not limited to red, simply look up the hex colour of a colour you like and put a & in front of it to use it on the scoreboard!
- With a little bit more time you can create awesome gradients...
- Fixed '/asb reload' not resending the scoreboards after it was done reloading
- Fixed an issue where joining would sometimes throw an error
- When something causes an error the plugin will now try to resend the scoreboard
New ideas or feedback is always welcome!
AnimatedScoreboard is now fully compatible with other plugins (e.g. Nametag or Tablist plugins):
- Reworked a big part of the scoreboard handling to make it fully compatible with other (scoreboard) plugins. Other plugins will no longer interfere with the scoreboard of this plugin and vice versa.
Added possibility to hide messages:
- Messages that are empty in the messages.yml file will now no longer be sent to the player
- Example: when you use '/asb...
- Combining the force-legacy mode of ASB with ProtocolSupport would result in the scoreboard not showing some characters in the middle of the line for Minecraft clients under 1.13. This issue has now been resolved.
Added force-legacy option:
Code (YAML):#Here you...
- You should only enable this option if you're using a >1.13 server.jar but use a protocol changing plugin (e.g. ProcotocolSupport) to allow legacy clients (<1.13)
- Enabling that option will force the plugin to use a scoreboard that is compatible with all Minecraft client versions (1.8 - 1.15).
- This option is disabled by default but can be enabled in the config.yml
Page 1 of 3