What is it?
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- lite20, bigteddy98, Myles
After seeing all the plugins for bungee that allowed animated server icons and MOTD's I thought I'd do the community a favor and release a free one. Built off code by bigteddy98, this is also open source but is designed to be for anyone who has a server, not just developers.
All while remaining simple and easy to use!
- Animate server icon
- Animate server MOTD, both line 1 and 2
- Animate player list
- Animate player count
- Change animation speed
- Live Edit (modify MOTD and such without stopping the server!)
- Variables (%COUNT% gets replaced with number of people on server... stuff like that)
- Variable API (You can download and make variables!)
This plugin works in versions 1.8 - 1.12.
How do I use it?
Forgiving Age kindly made a video on how to use AnimMOTD!
Leave a like or so to thank him. (Subscription works even better)
Here's another video in spanish! Once again, leave a like or so to thank!
Here's a link to the wiki page on how to use AnimMOTD (in case you want it)
https://bitbucket.org/Lite20/animmotd/wiki/How to set up and use AnimMOTD
You can help me make more awesome stuff and release them free by donating https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=M9PQMZ6CRS8Z6 While you're at it, why not donate to Spigot?
Issue Tracker: https://bitbucket.org/Lite20/animmotd/issues?status=new&status=open