- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/jmanpenilla/AnnouncerPlusAnnouncerPlus is a plugin that adds:
PlaceholderAPI is a highly recommended, but optional dependency. You may use any PlaceholderAPI placeholders in messages. Vault is a required dependency.
- Custom Join and Quit messages, assigned by permission
- Custom join MotD messages
- Custom broadcasts on player join/quit
- Custom commands on player join/quit
- Sounds on player join/quit
- Custom Titles/Subtitles and Action Bars on player join
- Custom Toast/Achievements on player join
- Sending automatic messages/broadcasts on timers, assigned by permissions
- Randomize the order of messages
- Play sounds
- Show Titles
- Show Action Bars
- Show custom Toast/Achievements
- Send/broadcast Messages, Titles, Action Bars, and Toasts to worlds or players using commands.
- Titles, Subtitles and Action Bars from the plugin support animations. More info in the wiki.
- Messages are parsed using MiniMessage, meaning there is support for all vanilla chat colors and Hex color codes, as well as gradients. Check out the AnnouncerPlus wiki for more info
- Custom Join and Quit messages
- Join/Quit configs are in the "plugins/AnnouncerPlus/joinquit/" folder
- Optional first join config (different messages, titles, commands, etc. for a player's first join)
- Create multiple Join/Quit message configs and assign them by permission
- Assign groups of Join/Quit configs and randomly select one on join/quit
- Also supports Join and Quit
- Titles + Subtitles
- Action Bars
- Custom broadcast messages
- Broadcast configs are in the "plugins/AnnouncerPlus/messages/" folder
- Create multiple broadcast configs and assign them by permission
- Also supports these actions on broadcast:
- Titles + Subtitles
- Action Bars
- Supports all chat colors including Hex color codes
- For example:
- Code (XML):<color:#ff00ff>Colored text!</color:#ff00ff>
<red>Red Text <yellow>Yellow text</yellow> <bold>Red and BOLD text</red></bold>
- Supports Hover Text and Click Options for text
- Text Animations for Action Bars and Titles/Subtitles
- Documentation for Text Animations can be found on the wiki
- PlaceholderAPI Support
- If PlaceholderAPI is installed, Join/Quit messages and all broadcasts will be parsed for PlaceholderAPI placeholders.
- Available Placeholders
- Code (XML):Hello, %essentials_nickname%<reset>! You have $<green>%vault_eco_balance_commas%
- Prisma Custom Color Code Support
- Prisma is a plugin that allows server owners to create custom color codes and use them across their server. Get it here
- Prisma is supported for assigning custom color codes, like in the example below:
- Code (XML):<color:&?>Color ? Text! <color:&x>Color x Text!</color:&x> Color ? Text!
- Full Information on Syntax/Formatting
- Check out the GitHub wiki page here
- The GitHub wiki link above contains info about
- Centering Text
- Full Syntax Documentation
- Tab-complete support for commands
- Support for Vanish
- Join/quit broadcasts will not be sent for players who are vanished
- Supports SuperVanish, ProtocolVanish, EssentialsX Vanish, etc.
Join/Quit message permissions
- To assign join/quit messages to a player/group use the announcerplus.join.configname and announcerplus.quit.configname permissions
- For example to assign the default included join/quit messages to everyone, give the default group the announcerplus.join.default and announcerplus.quit.default permissions.
- For random Join/Quit config selection, groups of join/quit configs may be created in main.conf and then assigned by the announcerplus.raindomjoin.groupname and announcerplus.raindomquit.groupname permissions. There is more detail in main.conf
- A common mistake is that players with OP will have duplicate join/quit messages. To solve this make sure to negate the permissions you don't want them to have using your permissions plugin.Auto-announcements permissions
- To set a player/group to receive broadcasts from a message config, use the announcerplus.messages.configname permission
- For example to make everyone receive the demo messages, give the default group the announcerplus.messages.demo permission
- To stop a player from receiving broadcasts while AFK use the announcerplus.messages.configname.afk permission
- For example to make no one get the demo messages while they are AFK give the default group the announcerplus.messages.demo.afk permission/announcerplus reload
- Required permission: announcerplus.reload
- Reloads all config files/announcerplus broadcast
- Required permission: announcerplus.broadcast
- Use this command to manually broadcast a message with the same parsing (placeholders, formatting, etc.) as in the configs
- There are also similar commands, /announcerplus broadcasttoast, /announcerplus broadcasttitle, and etc. Their permissions are similar, i.e. announcerplus.broadcasttoast/announcerplus send
- Required permission: announcerplus.send
- Use this command to manually send a message to players.
- There are also similar commands, /announcerplus sendtoast, /announcerplus sendtitle, and etc. Their permissions are similar, i.e. announcerplus.sendtoast/announcerplus parse
- Required permission: announcerplus.parse
- Use this command to test parsing a message.
- Running this command will send back the parsed message./announcerplus parseanimation
- Required permission: announcerplus.parseanimation
- Use this command to test parsing a text with animations.
- Running this command will display the animation as a title./announcerplus list
- Required permission: announcerplus.list
- Use this command to list the messages of a message config
- Use this command for help with AnnouncerPlus commands.
- It accepts search arguments, i.e. /ap help parse
- It will only display help for commands which the user has permission for
- Check out the AnnouncerPlus wiki for more info
- You can assign Join/Quit messages and announcements per world using LuckPerms contexts!
- Toast/Achievement type messages only work in Minecraft 1.13+.
- When running the plugin on an old server version (ex. 1.8.8) and using ViaVersion, 1.16+ clients will receive RGB text still!
- Written in Kotlin
- The Kotlin Standard Library is included inside the jar and no other plugins are required.
Support is given in my Discord as well as in the Discussions Tab.
- Boss Bars
I am open to feature requests, but make no guarantees I will add anything.
Please rate my plugin if you liked it or if it helped you out! ( Ratings are not for support! Using ratings for support = no support )
Announcer Plus [Hex RGB, PlaceholderAPI, JSON, Toast] 1.1.4
Custom Join/Quit messages and auto-broadcasts! Text animations, Action Bars, Titles. and much more!
- Announcer Plus 1.1.4: First join config Sep 13, 2020 at 7:36 PM
- Announcer Plus 1.1.3: Minor bugfix Aug 23, 2020
- Announcer Plus 1.1.2: New commands, text animations, and bugfixes! Aug 14, 2020