I am no longer going to update this, As the original dev is still active and still maintains Announcer in 1.9. You can find the original BukkitDev page here.
Announcer is a very simple plugin, which only does what's its name told us. It automatically sends a broadcast out of a list controlled by a schedule.
Click here for commands and permissions
- Sends Scheduled Broadcast to all Players
- Easy to configure by 'config.yml' or ingame with the '/announce' or '/acc' command.
- Supports chat colors and newlines with &n.
- Supports executing commands inside Announcements. (Like "Now it will turn day!&n/time day")
- Commands & Permissions (External)
For people who don't know § = &
- §4 Red
- §c Rose
- §6 Gold
- §e Yellow
- §2 Green
- §a Lightgreen
- §b Lightblue
- §3 Cyan
- §1 Navy
- §9 Blue
- §d Lightpurple
- §5 Purple
- §f White
- §7 Lightgray
- §8 Gray
- §0 Black
- '[player]' - Will be replaced with the players display name that is receiving the message
- '[online]' - Will be replaced with online players / max players
- '[health]' - Will be replaced by the players HP / Max HP
Tutorial via text
McStats Page: http://mcstats.org/plugin/Announcer
This plugin was originally authored by DeckerzMC
Automatically sends a broadcast out of a list controlled by a schedule.