- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- messages.ymlYou want to stay informed about the Recode? Join my Discord! Just scroll downThe plugin is designed to prevent / avoid Auto Clicker on the server where it is installed.
How to install :
- an easy to understand, fully commented config.yml.
- changeable plugin messages in the messages.yml
- penalties for detected Auto-Clicker users (& visual effects + chat messages)
- log system which automatically deletes the log files
- developer api
- see number of clicks from other players
- lag-safe because of tps- and ping-checker
- Download the plugin
- Go to your "plugins" folder
- Drag the plugin in
- reload (restart recommended) the server
-----Functions-----The main command is /antiac.
The plugin counts left and right clicks in the air and right clicks on blocks. Left-clicking on blocks leads to incorrect entries
- /antiac notify on/off
- /antiac check <player>
- /antiac version
- /antiac reload
- /antiac logs
- /antiac profile <player>
- /antiac checkupdate
There are also a few more checks in the plugin and there also will be come some new.
-----API-----The plugin can be linked to other plugins using the API
How to use :
- Download the plugin
- Put it in your library
- Make sure its on the server where your plugin is atCode (Java):User user = User.get(UUID);
user.//shows all current methods of the player
With the API you can hook into the plugin.
The API is mainly intended to create new Checks. The data of the User can also be modified by using the API. Otherwise, a little bit more is possible and what you make possible.
More & how to implement/use on Github:
Anti-AutoClicker - [1.8.x-1.16.x] 2.8-FIX
Reduces the use of Auto Clicker
Es un buen complemento y la verdad me sorprendió este plugin que es para la 1.8 - 1.16 y la verdad si el plugin sigue en un buen estado y con tal que lo actualizen me parece bien. Quiero agradecer mucho al author ya que otros complementos están des actualizado !he llevado 10 dias y me va muy bien¡.
The plugin structure and idea of having a standalone autoclicker detection is great, but saying "cannot be bypassed" is just completely wrong. You don't have any sort of checks for e.g. distribution type or repeating patterns, which means this can be easily bypassed by just adding a bit of randomization or just using a macro, i have a private anticheat with just 3 autoclicker checks and it manages to detect basically every public autoclicker and even some killauras due to client developers being lazy with their cps stuff. But good luck on developing this plugin!
10/10 plugin for 19.9+ tps servers at peak hours, however, random tps drops and ping spikes for players will result in false positives. Still, it works right out of the box with no configuration needed unless the checks are set too low or too high.