You must delete your config.yml for this update! This plugin has been recoded and adds some new features and has some bug fixes.
- Made it so players can no longer curse on signs.
- Staff gets notified when a player curses on signs.
- A command can be executed to the player that curses on a sign.
- When a player curses on a sign, their message will be logged in the Swears.txt file.
- Added an Increase Sensitivity option that will increase the curse...
Anti-Curse [1.8 ~ 1.13] 3.0.0
Block swearing in chat, commands, and signs!
- Fixed a bug where the executed command wouldn't work.
- Fixed a bug where the staff notification wouldn't work
If anyone has any problems, suggestions, or concerns please PM me.
If you'd like to join our discord server the link is here >> https://discord.gg/DJNYXfP
If you like this plugin please give it a five star rating.
Added support for the latest 1.13 Dev build
1.13-Rev7 is no longer supported
If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions please PM me.
If you like this plugin please give it a five star rating!
- Add support for Minecraft 1.13
- Added a new command, /Clearchat, so you don't have to do /anticurse clearchat anymore.
- /anticurse clearchat is still a thing.
- Added an update checker to notify operators that an update is available.
- Cleaned up A LOT of the code.
Add this to the bottom of your config.yml, Line 55
Code (Text):#Notified operators that there is an update available
- Fixed a bug where if words were in the banned-words.yml file and they had a number in the word (Example: f4rt) the word would not be blocked, if a player says a word like that in chat or commands it will now be blocked.
- Fixed a small issue where the logs folder wouldn't load properly.
- Changed the look of the main message when someone does /anticurse [/ac]
Hello everyone, I have added logs to the plugin. That means whenever someone curses in chat, its logs into the swears.txt file in the Logs folder.
If players curses and they have the bypass permission, the cursing wont be logged!
A new folder will be loaded up when you restart your server or restart the plugin with plugman called Logs.
A new file will be loaded up when you restart your server or restart the plugin with plugman called swears.txt, thats where everything will be logged.
- I made it so players are sent a title when they curse in chat, if you wish to use this feature you much add the plugin TitleAPI to your server and Enable the TitleAPI feature in the config.yml
Add this to line 37 in the config.yml:
Code (Text):#In this area you have to add the plugin TitleAPI to your server, if you add it to your server please turn enable to true.
#If you do not have titleapi on your server and the enable section is set to...
I have changed the way anti curse checks when a player curses in chat, this new version will...
Block words together if a curse word is in the line
that will be blocked and staff will be notified!
Block words with spaces between them!
(Example: C R A P)
That will be blocked and staff will be notified!
Same thing will be blocked when players curse in commands!
If anyone has any problems, questions, or concerns please PM me!
If you like this plugin please...
Hello everyone, I have created a discord server that you can all join for support of the plugin. You are all welcome to join whenever you want, the link to the discord server is on the bottom of the resource page, and right here: https://discord.gg/Txv7aXq
- Fixed a bug where staff don't get notified when a player curses in commands
I've added a bypass permission for /anticurse clearchat, AntiCurse.Bypass, meaning players with that permission wont have their chat cleared, make life easier for staff.
Added the placeholders %player% and %displayname% for line 30
Code (Text):Message: "%prefix% &cChat has been cleared!"
Code (Text):Message: "%prefix% &cChat has been cleared by %player%!"
Players with the permission anicurse.bypass will only get that...
Page 1 of 2