* Added ip2proxy
* Made better/more readable exceptions
Get the best; save money on overpriced plugins and block VPN users!
iCaitlyn likes this.
* Removed VoxProx (website is gone)
* Added IPHunter
* Added Teoh
* Score fixes (new IPs)
* Minor spelling fixesfcmadzer likes this.
* Fixed issue with a random "method not found" exception on load, regarding Guava
* Fixed issue where sources would on rare occasion clog the main auth threads, causing serious problems
* Resolved some random issues with other plugins
* Fixed bad expires/offsets with Redis/RabbitMQ
* Fixed "runs better on X" message firing when using a forked project
* Code cleanup with fetching player name/UUID
* Fixed minor spelling error
* Added ability to automatically run commands with VPN login (as well as kicking the player)
* Fixed issue with re-loading sources and ChatControl
* Fixed load order for ChatControl to prevent an edge-case bug
* Fixed some minor annoyances
* Updated deps
* Increased loading speed another ~25x
* Fixed edge-case in SQL where non-standard timezones would crash the plugin.
* Improved load time of the plugin by 300-800%
* Fixed edge-case with consensus mode running out of sources and SQLite failing with a seemingly-unrelated error
Not quite a full rewrite of everything, but pretty close! This offers performance improvements, better support for more systems, and of course some odd bug fixes.
Also added a new source, IPWarner.
Sorry this took me so long! This is just a hotfix/quick-fix update for 1.14. Nothing special or notable here except a new text file in the plugin directory.BeeRando likes this.
* Fixed overly-verbose output at shutdown
* Fixed issue where plugin would conflict with DiscordSRV and throw exceptions on player login
* Dep updates
* Minor annoyance fixes
Page 1 of 4