- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, French, Spanish, Russian, Finnish
Most similar plugins just block the /fly command InGame and can easily be tricked. With Anti World Fly, no more hassle, prevent users from flying in a world or typing specific commands no matter how hard they try!
The project is also successful on dev.bukkit, with over 60000 downloads!
Feature requests, support and issues
- Specify the blocked worlds in which the plugin operates (will NOT affect other worlds)
- Disable /fly, /efly and /essentials:fly commands in blocked worlds
- Disable any additional commands you specify in the config
- Disable flying when entering blocked worlds
- Disable flying when connecting to blocked worlds
- Disable flying in blocked Creative worlds
- Disable flying when changing to Creative mode in blocked worlds (optional)
- Re-enable flying when switching back to a world where a player is allowed to fly (optional)
- Block elytras from being used in specific worlds
- Display screen titles when entering a blocked world (optional)
- Display chat message when entering a blocked world (optional)
- Easy to use commands, user-friendly interface
- Language file to modify all displayed texts; 5 available translations
- In game or console commands
- Very lightweight and efficient plugin, no dependencies
- Compatible with any Minecraft version from 1.7.9 to 1.17
Reviews are not the place to get support! You can get support by opening an issue on the project's GitHub page here.
Main help command (/awf):
Flying disabled in a world (with optional screen titles and chat message):
Anti World Fly 2.4.1
Manage flying, elytras, and related commands on a per world basis!